vingt-cinq

MILAN VICTORIA JOHNSON
BROOKLYN NEW YORK

I drove all the way to Jdot's house waiting for him outside.

He was taking his sweet time so I decided press the car horn until he came out.

I saw him coming out waving his hand out indicating to me stop. It was so funny to see.

"The fucks wrong with you?" Jdot semi shouted as he got in the passager seat.

I started laughing and I put my seatbelt on.

"What's good Brodie?" I said holding my hand out.

"Nun bro I'm good." Jdot replied while shaking my hand.

"So we finna go to Mo's crib or what?" I asked while starting my car.

"Heck no we ain't pulling up to his house his mama is still there remember." Jdot replied while shaking his head.

"So where to then?" I asked him.

"I told him to meet me somewhere it's all good." Jdot replied nodding.

"We should've asked Allison about him first instead of going to him first Judas." I said while shaking my head.

I really didn't want to kill Mo he was a nice guy.

"He got three sisters and a mom and everything." I said trying to make Jdot feel bad.

"Bro it's either him or Milan and I know you like her dumb ass and shit." Jdot said laughing.

I don't know what he thinks is funny.

"Whatever man." I said driving off.

"You being in love is fucking you up g we need the old Ghost back." Jdot said while shaking his head.

"You just jealous cause your having baby mama problems." I said laughing which caused Jdot to mug me.

"Nigga said baby mama problem me and Keisha are in a happy place right now okay." Jdot replied which caused me to burst out laughing.

"Wasn't she tryna do some child support shit a week ago." I asked and Jdot ignored me.

After a few minutes we pulled up to where we told Mo to meet us.

I saw a dark alleyway hidden from the public.

I took my gun and placed it under my shirt and Jdot done the same.

"Aight let's go." I said taking a deep breath as I opened the car door.

We both ran across the street and there we saw Mo standing in front of the bodega waiting for us.

"Yoo." I semi shouted as I walked towards Mo and dapped him.

"What's good." He replied back while nodding at Jdot.

"So what's the word why did you tell me to me y'all all the way here it's brick outside." Mo asked.

"Cause we're here to meet someone that's why." Jdot replied while walking off.

I don't know how he's able to keep a straight face. He looked so calm and relaxed.

We both started to walk into the alleyway where it got darker.

"Mo you know I got you for life right?" Jdot asked breaking the small silence we had.

"Yeah?" Mo replied slightly confused.

"And I know you would never rat one of us out right?" Jdot asked.

His voice got even colder and deep than before.

"Yeah I know bro what's with the questions?" Mo laughed nervously.

"Just asking." Jdot replied back.

It finally became dark and we were away from the public.

I knew they weren't any cameras around here too that's why so many killings happened around here.

"Ayo you messing with Latz Mo?" I asked him as I put my hand under my shirt.

I saw his eye widen to my question.

"Nah I'm no-"

"Ayo don't even try lying to bro!" I cut him off.

"How did you know?" Mo asked as he looked defeated.

"So you are messing with the opps." Jdot said laughing.

"Listen it's not even like that." Mo said as he backed up.

"The fuck do you mean it's not even like that?" Jdot shouted.

Jdot took out his gun and shot him in the leg which caused him to scream.

"So you was really tryna get us killed out here bro?" I asked as I bent down towards him.

"Listen I had no choice." Mo said as he started crying.

"So why didn't you come to us you know we could've helped you bro." Jdot asked.

"You even tried to get Milan involved too she's innocent the fuck has she done to you?" I asked while shaking my head.

"You wouldn't understand bro." Mo replied.

"Of course we wouldn't fucking understand." I whispered back.

It was silent again.

"If you're finish me off than do it nigga." Mo said breaking the silence.

I took my gun and pointed it as his face. My hand was shaking uncontrollably.

"See I always knew you were a pussy you can't even kill a nigga and you calling yourself Ghost." Mo said laughing.

"Should I finish him off?" Jdot asked as he touched my shoulder.

I shook my head and unloaded my gun.

"Milan will never-"

Before Mo could even finish his sentence I shot him in the head and stood up.

"I hope you rot in hell nigga." I whispered and we both walked away.

It was a silent ride and I dropped Jdot home. I drove back to my crib and unlocked my door walking and taking off my shoes.

I saw that Milan wasn't in the living room so I went upstairs to see her watching TV on my bed.

"Hey Ghost." She said while smiling at me.

I nodded at her back and went towards my closet and took off my hoodie.

"You look sad you good?" Milan asked me as she paused the show she was watching.

I shook my head and got on the bed towards Milan and laid on top of her.

"I'm just tired I wanna sleep." I whispered my voice cracking a little.

"Aight." She whispered as she played with the ends of my hair messaging my face a little.

I felt at peace and I finally went to sleep.