/37/ the Truth...

{the Truth}

reading the Title made me freeze for a second before my brain started to work again...

somehow every time I am in any sort of danger this book pops up.... it is almost as If it's connected to me... the feeling that shoots through my veins every time I see it feels just.... strange, somehow familiar, but I can't put my finger on it..

now curious as to what the book wanted to supposedly tell me, I began to read...

Dear Sam, the time has finally come to unravel the truth, the truth about who you are, and what is happening, as to why I am here when you need me, and why I disappear... as you know, the last time I appeared I told you about Jimin and JK's past, but what I didn't tell you is that you have been way closer to the Chosen one then you might probably think, the chosen one (JK) was the one born with all special abilities, think of any sort of power and he has it, this didn't only infuriate Jimin but Jk himself as well, he didn't want all the attention he got but had to learn how to live with it, as years flew bye horrible things happened between the families as result as I told you about last time, you may also remember that I told you that you had special blood, and no it isn't that you have type AB negative, no, you have a type of blood that nobody else has, you have the Angel blood... and as magical as it sounds, it is, your blood is like a rare type of heroine to Vampires, that is why unfortunately this is all happening to you, because you are the thing most vampires strive for...

Angel blood is quite literally what the title says, your blood is like heaven for Vampires, because of this blood, you are the only one who is immune to Vampire Powers even JKs, and he is very aware of that, you are the only one who can Heal and, even save a vampires life just with a bit of your blood, indeed the Angel blood is a Gift, but also a curse...that is why I keep appearing, I am the book of warning and wisdom who has the task of helping you as well as teaching and warning you, just like I am doing now...

 it is believed that once every 2 thousand years a Human Child is born with this blood, we don't exactly know-how, but we know that only the ones who are seen as worthy are gifted with it, that means that only when a child has a pure heart they can be gifted, but till now, No one else has the blood, which makes you a target for almost every vampire.

and that is when the page went blank, my brows crashed together in confusion as I sighed

¨how?¨

my voice managed to say before I closed the book and laid it down beside me, still laying with my head onto the cold wall a let out a deep breath, is this really going to be my life? am I never going to be normal again? and what did the book mean by 'you have been way closer to JK then you think' the only ones I have been around are, Jimin, Kai and Jungkook...

Jungkook...

wait. a. minut---

and just as I was about to think any further the Door was burst open, revealing 2 bright red eyes that looked terrifying in the darkroom, I gulped down the lump in my throat before bringing my gaze down to the floor