CHAPTER FORTY ONE

"Ahem care to explain what's this?? " I asked manik  showing him the envelope.....

"Ermmmm" Manik rub his forehead tried to find proper words.....

"I am on my ears " I told him reminding him that he have to answer....

"Okay so umm actually dadi gave me these two tickets of Singapore the day after Karwachaut but all that happened nd I wasn't able to tell you...... " Manik told me..

"That means the ticket got wasted?? "I asked him a stupid question....

" Seriously?? You care about the ticket I mean all that which happened still huh " He looks me shockingly.....

" And if you didn't went to your stupid business trip we could have go there huh... "

"That means you have no problem in going on a honeymoon trip with me?? " On listening this my cheeks turned red....

"Ermm umm it's not like that it's just that
Arey no I mean dadi must be feeling bad na, so...." I tried to explain my point....

"Well your eyes are telling me the truth and if you don't have any problem in it so I would love to go there with you" Manik told me nuzzling his nose in my shoulders making me shiver.........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wooow bhabhi so finally you both are going on honeymoon trip, that's great " Mukti express her joy after getting to know about our trip.....

"Umm no it's not like that actually dadi asked manik so nd...
I am confused about the place manik asked me to decide but I have not that much idea about it..... "I told her about my confusion....

" Umm let me think, you can go to venice
," "Queen of the Adriatic The Floating City
Or paris the city of love or Los Angeles" Mukti suggested me about some more famous city and told me about their importance she even showed me some pictures too, to get an idea about that
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey did you find something about ragini??? " I called aryan to know about ragini

"Uff miss give me sometime, I guess I found something about her but let me cross check first I'll inform you later about it.... "

Uff aiyappa I hope that he will find about her soon.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So where you want to go Mrs Malhotra?? " Manik asked me sitting beside me.....

"Umm I am so confused can you please decide?? I mean I never went out from our country so..... "

"Is there is any place where you really wanted to go?? " He asked me looking at me...

"Umm not particular .... "I kept the booklet on the table and went to bring coffee for him........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" I am so happy for both of you, glad to hear that you both decided to take your relationship to next level, god bless you my child....." We both take blessings from dadi.....

"Well I would love to hear the good news soon, I hope you both won't disappoint me " On hearing her statement first I got confused but on understanding the meaning I turn completely red,

"Yeah bhabhi please give me promotion soon, I am fed up being the youngest member of this family " Mukti joined her making me more embarrass....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We both sat in the car to go to airport, well it is my first time so i was feeling nervous, yeah I love to travel but air trip is very new for me, I hope I won't trouble manik because of my stupidity .....

Manik kept his hand on mine to give assurance to me that nothing will go wrong....

At last we sat inside the plane it was a business class seat,I looked outside the window , when plane was about to take off I hold his hand being scared, he blink his eyes and smile  to make me feel better, I just nodded...

" Hey relax don't get scared just take a deep breath, now look outside you will love the view aren't you feeling like we are flying on the cloud?? "

I looked outside to get smitten by the view don't know when my fears goes away and I started enjoying it....

"Sir ma'am would you like to have something?? " Giving the menu to us she asked us.....

Manik was looking at the menu but her whole attention was him only which irked me, she tried to flirt with my hubby but my hubby was unaware of it, huh he shows that he knows everything but how could he ignore this???

"Thai-style fillet of tilapia with shrimp,for me and for her four-cheese pasta with a cream sauce , is it okay for you nandini?? " He looked at me to confirm on which I kiss his cheeks....

" Whatever you like hubby " I side hugs him , that air hostess went from there taking our order

"What was that?? " Manik asked me raising his eyebrows

"What??? " I tried to act innocent....

"Ermm that " He pointed towards his cheeks...

"I guess nothing is wrong to kiss my legal husband do you mind it?? " I ask him on which he peck my forehead....

" I am all yours completely "he confessed Making my heart swell with joy....

_________________________________

How was it?? Wanna read more???
#happy reading

Congo SadiaAfrin177 nd sharminsomafor guessing right I hope you both will like the edit 😀🌹😀