CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE

"nandini what are you doing here??" asked aryan being shocked...

" aryan I am really sorry for that day ,you were right manik is a monster ,he caged me in his mansion ,I just hate him,I really hate him,I ran away from his mansion because I can't tolerate it anymore " said nandini faking her hatred towards manik..

" oh baby I knew it I know you love me..."
saying this he was about to hug her but she stopped him by saying that she is not comfortable

" look aryan i ...I just need time,all this is too much for me,I mean just now my love ....i can't move on too quickly ,I hope you understand ...."

" umm okay but I am so glad finally you saw his true colors "said aryan moving back

" hmmm btw can you do me a favor?? Can you please find a decent place for me to live in???"on which he replied that he is there to take care of her then what's the need to go somewhere else and manik might take her back with him...

Nandini pov
His?? Or yours ?? I know your true colors mr aryan,and my manik will surely take me back with him after all I belong to him💓
soon I'll collect proofs against you then you will be behind the bars ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" nandini look if you aren't comfortable in it so I can change the plan ," said manik on the phone call..

" relax manik I am all right ,as he said that he love me then I am sure he won't harm me,and if you are forgetting then let me remind you that it was my plan....."

"but if that bastard tried to harm you then trust me I'll kill him for sure"

"relax mr hunk he won't Afterall I am the wife of The manik Malhotra,font you know my husband is my knight and shinning armour and my saviour ...." She tried to cheer up his mood...

" hmmm but still if you find any danger just drop a red cloth from the window ,my one man is keeping an eye on his mansion 24*7 ,trust me I'll wont take a sec to end the game of him...."

"calm down my handsome hunk where is my darling hubby ,I am missing him so much " she said sadly

" is it so ?? vaise I am also missing my wife lying under me ,those messy hairs ,pouty lips ufff that ..."

" shhhh bas manik...." She said biting her lips

" don't bite those lips of yours that's exclusively my right ..." said manik making her blush more....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" cabir did you find anything against him???" asked manik

" he destroyed all the proofs which mr Moorthy had collected,he didn't leave any proof against him...."

" let's think again what we can do to expose him,as far as I know I met mr Moorthy for the case of Russian mafia ,that time he had some proofs against his illegal business but we didn't knew who was him that time ,urghhh what to do...."

" manik did you talk to nandini about it??maybe she have some idea where does he kept all the documents ??"

Manik decided to talk to nandini about it,here aryan was trying his best to go close to nandini but she was maintaining proper distance between them......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" aryan ,I just want to visit my appa home ,I am missing him so much so I'll return till evening.."

" but what is the need to go there that place is fully burned ...."

" how do you know about it??" asked nandini making him nervous

" yeah actually I am a policeman so...." He tried to justify his blunder

" or it was you who killed my father and burned that place to destroy all the evidence against you??" think nandini in her mind..

Aryan wanted to accompany her but then he remember about the deal which manik was going to do with the Nawab so to gain that diamonds he leaves from there saying that he has an important work in office...
Nandini take a breath of relief that now she can find some evidence against him as well as she can meet manik
Though aryan send some of his guards along with her but when manik is there she don't need to worry about anything ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" I missed you so much.." said manik taking her in his arms

" I missed you too..." replied nandini while kissing his heart he tighten the hug

_______________________________________

Precap

"Oh God aryan what the hell aryan is doing here ??no no he can't see us like this our plan will get failed..."

"Don't worry nandini I'll handle him ,uski maut mere haaton hi likhi hai..." Said manik while loading his gun...

How was it?
Who wants flashback ??

Liked it???

What will happen next any idea???

#happy reading