Part 47: Meeting up

Start from the beginning

Jungkook peaked over Jin's shoulder to meet with the eyes of Dr. Taeyong who was standing behind Jihyun. Their eyes locked for a mere second before Jungkook looked to the side flushed and went inside.

"Welcome, you must be Dr. Lee", Jin said before inviting both of them in.

"Yeah. Hello Mr. Seokjin.", Taeyong said shaking hands with Jin.

Jin invited them in and offered them to sit on the couch.

"Where is Jimin? I need to see him.", Jihyun was being impatient.

"I'll take you in. Come with me.", Hobi said. Jihyun with Jackson hurriedly walked behind him.

After they went in all of the people turned their heads towards Taeyong.

"I was surprised when you called me to treat Jimin. I mean I thought you would take him to yours.", Taeyong said.

"Oh, we did. But Jimin is not responding well to them nor even opening up.", Namjoon said.

"Yeah, besides Jungkook told us about you. How you're a good doctor and how Jimin was improving with your skills.", Jin said.

"Oh, really?", Taeyong gave Jungkook a smirk.
"I thought you would bring a 'better' doctor than me...", He said smirking towards the younger. Jungkook's face flushed at this. How much he wanted to slap his smirk off his face. But also he would never slap such a handsome face....

Wait.. what???

___________________________

"Puppy....", Jihyun whispered.

When she came in his room. Jimin was curled up in the ball. He looked so peaceful. But clearly his face was a little pained.

When she called him out. His face literally jerked towards the door. His face scrunched a little in confusion and lips wobbled.

"Hyunnie??", He asked back.

He definitely looked sick. She could tell that he has lost some weight. And it's been only four days...

"Pup....", Her voice broke as she launched towards her little ball of fluff. She eagerly wrapped her thin arms towards him.

Jimin was so shocked. But when he understood that it was Jihyun, his Hyunnie... He immediately hugged her back so tightly so that she would never escape. She also held him tightly as if she was afraid that someone will take her baby away from her. They both were crying mess. Because they we so happy....

Hobi was watching their interaction from the door. Unknowingly his eyes also became wet as he silently wiped the lone tear. And smiled brightly like a sunshine seeing his little mochi happy again.

Jackson stood wordless. Happy to see both of them happy. Because of Jihyun, he also had started to think of Jimin as his child. And he was not complaining.

"Have you eaten pup??", Jihyun asked cupping Jimin's face. He shook his head slowly knowing she would become angry.

"Why?", Her face scrunched.

"I didn't want to...", He said in a little voice.

"Since when he hasn't eaten anything?", She asked to Hobi who was standing behind.

"H—he was... He was on saline.. but he didn't eat f—for two da—days...", Hobi said stuttering knowing the girl's rage was no joke.

Her face turned darker hearing this. They kept him on saline and didn't let her know... He didn't even eat for two days... And now they decided to call her???

Jimin tried to hold her but she got up marched towards the living room living. Jimin desperately called for her but nothing worked. Jackson ran behind her to stop.

She angrily stomped towards the people sitting on the couch.

Hearing the facade Namjoon stood up.
"What happened??".

And a slap came towards Namjoon's cheek.....

"You dare to take him away from me when you couldn't even feed him? And you dare to call me now when he's about to pass out??? HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH HIS HEALTH YOU DOUCHES???", she panted angrily. She glared at Namjoon who was looking at her holding cheek in shocked state.

Everyone was shocked. But they somehow expected this because it was Jihyun after all...

Jimin called her again in a little crying voice. And like a trigger, Jihyun looked towards the bedroom and ran to it.

All the people were shocked. Mostly Namjoon. Now one ever dared to scold Namjoon, let alone hitting him. Jackson was going to say sorry to him on behalf of Jihyun but Namjoon whispered something, mostly to himself...

"Wow... She's hot!!", Namjoon gasped.

"Uh, excuse me?", Jackson raised his brow at him.

________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

This is rushed but sorry as I was not able to update earlier as I have been traveling. So tell me what do you think about this... Don't just read and disappear as your comments help and encourage me alot..

So I thought I should give Jihyun a face as she is also one of the important characters. I never thought she would become this important. But yeah!!

Borahae💜