• Buried Alive • grian

TW// burried alive, claustrophobia, ooc btiches, potions and witches idk fukc

Grian's POV
Grian lifted off into the sky, avoiding the skeleton shots. He was nearly to the nearest base, Mumbo's, he just had to fly a bit more…

Grian set off a firerocket, launching himself through the sky. He felt something slam into his back, throwing him off course. He spun in the air, and felt another thing smack him the opposite way.

Phantoms, Grian realized, fumbling to grab his axe.

A phantom smashed into him, sending him rocketing toward the ground. He let out an echoing scream, scrambling to unfold his elytra. He did just a bit too slowly, but at least it got rid of some of the impact.

Grian struggled to his feet, panting, and felt his arm. The phantoms had knocked his lantern away. He was left alone, in the dark. All his rockets were gone, too.

He felt sick all the sudden, as if his skin was boiling. He let out another wail, collapsing onto the ground, shaking. He furiously scratched at his skin, sobbing.

He heard a disappointed noise from behind him and he turned, seeing a witch walking up to him. It laid him down, splashing a potion of harming and then slowness on him at the same time. He struggled to get away but the potion was already taking effect.

Grian tried to wail for help one last time but the witch covered his mouth and nose, which made him panic since he couldn't breathe anymore.

Everything became a rush of a blur. He remembered multiple mobs trying to get to him but the witch waving them off.

He remembered the sounds of shovelling and dirt moving beside him. He remembered the sound of something being dragged.

He remembered the feeling of being picked up and dropped on a hard floor, which sent spikes of pain through his body.

He remembered the ceiling closing over him, and then everything went black.

A week later…
Iskall's POV
Iskall was flying around, looking down at his locator map. It said Grian was around here somewhere, they'd even checked. He landed in a clear area, the bushes having been looked tampered with. He walked around, watching his little marker on the map move.

It says he's right here, Iskall thought, frustrated. He kicked the dirt, and realized it wasn't all completely stable. He paused, extremely confused.

Iskall bent down, scraping at the dirt. It seemed unnaturally soft, as if it'd been dug up recently. He inhaled sharply, realizing.
Iskall grabbed out his shovel, hurriedly digging up the dirt. After a few minutes of digging, he felt the diamond tip of his shovel hit against something hard, and he could tell it wasn't stone.

Once he was done, Iskall threw away the shovel and leaned down, opening the coffin cautiously. He took out his crossbow, just in case.

Grian immediately shot up, confirming his suspicion that the boy had been in the coffin. He was breathing unevenly, his eyes shadowed with heavy bags under his eyes. His skin looked pale and scraped raw, and his fingers and hands and feet and arms were bleeding heavily.

"Oh my- Grian!" Iskall gasped, dropping his crossbow. He grabbed Grian, pulling him out of the kind of deep hole and trapping him in a hug.

"I-Iskall," Grian sniffled, weakly hugging him back.

"Grian, I'll take you to my base! Just- just stay awake!" Iskall said frantically.

"I- I ca-" Grian was gasping, crying now.
Iskall, panicked, grabbed out his communicator, slamming letters into the chat.

  <iskall85> FORTETS
  <iskall85> FOUDND RGRIAN
  <MumboJumbo> What?
  <Xisuma> You found Grian?
  <iskall85> HRURY

He threw down the coordinates of his location and laid Grian down, sitting on his knees by his side. He held onto Grian's hand, not knowing what to do.

Iskall heard firerockets going off and he looked up, seeing Xisuma and Doc landing. Doc immediately ran over, lifting Grian's head up with one arm.

"D-doc?" Grian whimpered, opening his eyes a bit. Iskall felt his heart break a little, seeing how terrified the small hermit was.

"Shh, it's okay Grain," Doc murmured soothingly, pulling out bandages.

"He was in the ground?" Xisuma guessed, staring at the hole Iskall had dug. Iskall nodded.

"The dirt felt weird, and I was suspicious," Iskall explained. "Then I found him like this."

"Grian, what did you do while you were in there?" Doc asked Grian, putting a hand on his chest.

"I- I tried to get out," Grian stammered weakly, sounding nervous. "I hit the r-roof a lot.."

"You scratched at it too, didn't you?" Xisuma said, crouching down beside Iskall and Grian. The injured hermit nodded.

"Come on, let's go home," Doc said sympathetically, lifting him up. Grian clung onto Doc as if his life depended on it, whimpering.

Authors note
hi this iz an old one shot i found in my google docs i thought it was cool and i think i was inspried by someone for it but i dont remember sooooo

its liek 1 in the mronging i can ahrdly aee rn so gn bitchdes have abdnice dya or night idk im tired

i dont tuink the onehsot was finsiehd but ok

do yall want a part 2 if i ever psot this

yes i call fireworks firerocjets deal with it

//November 27, 2020//