✓ | ᶜʰᵉᵉᵏ

Start from the beginning

"hm, are you perhaps lying to me y/n-chan~?"

"o-of course not!"

"hmm~"

"a-anyways, i'll be taking this one sir!" she pointed to a beautiful cake with white cream and strawberries decorated across it.

after receiving her cake and paying, she turned to bid her goodbyes to karma, who began following her out of the shop after getting a bag of red cookies

after receiving her cake and paying, she turned to bid her goodbyes to karma, who began following her out of the shop after getting a bag of red cookies. "hm, are you planning a party somewhere without inviting me, y/n-chan~? i'm hurt." he dramatically clutched the fabric near his heart.

"n-no! i-i'm just loading my fridge up!" okay, that was a horrible lie y/n!! she decided on another approach, changing the subject. "a-anyways, i heard koro-sensei is planning a festival for us tonight. are you going?"

"hm, does y/n-chan want to go with me~?"

"n-no!!" she lied. okay, maybe i do, but there's no way i can tell him that!! i'll die from embarrassment!!

"haha, but really, do you want to go with me?~" he asked, his hands now behind his hand as he walked at the same pace as the h/c. y/n looked at him with a surprised look, becoming redder than his hair.

she swallowed a lump in her throat and looked down, pouting as her bangs shadowed her eyes while heat rushed up to her ears, tainting them pink. the boy beside her noticed this, of course, and lightly chuckled. "haha, i'll take that as a yes then!"

he quickly brought her chin up and flicked her forehead lightly with his two fingers. "see you at 6 then!" y/n stared ta karma's running back, lightly touching her forehead with her usual blush.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

y/n made sure to dress up in a beautiful kimono for her coughdatecough, where she put on a dark blue kimono with snowflake designs and styled her hair in [favorite hairstyle]. after finally putting on some light makeup, re-checking herself in the mirror for the 1000th time, and brushing her hair properly so there weren't any knots in it, she exited the house and walked to the festival.

she spotted karma waiting at the entrance with the casual clothes he wore at the island, a phone in his hand while he leaned against a light pole. she swallowed a large lump in her throat and walked up to him, making his eyes divert from his phone to her, making them widen.

"s-sorry for the wait." karma was left mesmerized at his sight. a beautiful kimono, properly styled hair, light lipstick, and several other points he could note down. he was left with his eyes widened, startling the h/c. "i-i;m sorry! i-i just dressed up nicely since kayano kept inquiring me!" she wasn't lying, since when she had called her close friend that evening and told her about everything, she had come over and played dress-up with her.

karma was thankful it was night and the light was dim since he was sure he was blushing right now. he placed a hand on his mouth and muttered something the h/c couldn't hear, "if you dress up like that, i won't be able to hold myself back, idiot..."