" Baby we will find one, its not for sale ok" jisoo is having headache already, then she look at her side for help there's no people

Well they all back away since lisa came with a snake.

" Nice guys" jisoo said to them they just wave to jisoo and lisa.

" Here mister, I just look for other thank you" lisa said in thai and she give the snake to the keeper. She look at her map and mark the snake, then she proceed to other side.

" Really, your still not used on snakes we have leo right" jisoo said and smack seulgi's arm.

" Sorry unnie its just, maybe leo is enough but some other well makes me terrified" joohyun said and they all agree

" KWWANGG SOOOOO" lisa shout makes them laughing, lisa takes pictures first with them and animals, joohyun tried to feed it makes her petrified.

Lisa buy a giraffe stuff, but she forgot that she brings won with her so she put back all her money on a bag and joohyun saw it.

" What's the matter? You look upset" joohyun asked rubbing her back.

" I'm buying that toy, but I forgot my money is korean won, lets go I'll take pictures of you" lisa said with a smile.

" Nope come here, you big baby, which one you like or just choose anything" joohyun said holding lisa with her.

" nope joohyun, I'll just~" lisa stopped when joohyun glare to her.

" Jeeez you tiny people love to glare, ok fine her take this" lisa give her the wad of cash she have, joohyun just take it to stop the argument, she will just put it back o her bag later.

" This, this and ,,,,......." Lisa buy so many stuff and souvenir well it not for her, she already count it, its for the maids, kwang soo, auntie miran, jinhyuk and bodyguards.

Joohyun just let her she don't know why so many but she don't mind she will buy everything for her

" Baby that's so many" jisoo looking at lisa.

" Its not for me, this are for the rest kwang soo , aunt miran, jinhyuk maids bodyguards and some is for the village ill send it there on the elders and kid" lisa said smiling at them,

" Well that's so thoughtful of you, we don't have all day so lets just leave it here, they will pack it, we will get it before we leave ok' seulgi said and signal the zoo assitant about it.

" Ok, hmm" lisa let the personnel do it and they go to other stop the white tiger now is next and lisa can't stay still.

" Kitty kitty kitty" lisa said petting the tiger, they are now licking her face, lisa is having fun and she hugged them,

" Jisoos, what's with her and wild animals" chaeyoung drinking her water, they are far from lisa, yeah they are all cowards about animals and stuff.

" I don't know too, she likes stuff like that" jisoo answered her they were just sitting in table umbrella others is taking selfie, jeiun and joohyun and jennie

" She's something else,  oh its lunch already," seulgi get her phone to call the person for the lunch.

" Its already prepared lets go I'm hungry," seulgi said she's approaching the selfie girls.