Bloopers (Descendants 2)

It was the scene where Mal walks into Ursula's Fish N Chips, when Dove trips over the steps.

"Alright let's try one more time." Dove said before waking back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dove, Sofia, and Bailee were doing about to do the scene where Mal is getting fitted for her dress. Suddenly, things start falling behind set.

Bailee looked in shock, Sofia had a shocked look on her face, and Dove looked concerned.

"Are you okay?" They all asked the guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bailee and Thomas were doing the scene where Elena and Harry meet again.

It was the part where she moved his hand away from her but when she pushed his hand away, Thomas dropped the hook Harry has.

Bailee had her mouth opened in shock before they both started laughing.

"That was her fault." Thomas said.

"Bailee!" Kenny shouted from behind set.

"Sorry." She softly said before laughing again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Evie (Sofia) was about to go to the speaker to call Mal (Dove) when suddenly Sofia hit her head on it. The crew started laughing and Bailee was trying to hold it in.

"You okay?"

Sofia smiled before saying, "Sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Someone threw a sword to Sofia and she failed to catch it making Bailee shake her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone was getting ready for the scene for the big wave to come when suddenly the water came splashing down. It soaked everyone.

Bailee looked at the camera before shaking her head. "Why?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Those are the bloopers for Descendants 2, which concludes this lovely part! D3 will be coming soon but this sorry will be on hold while I figure out what to do for D3. I already have some ideas in mind for it. Thank you all and have a great day.

-Mary💗