It starts with you and me

Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh

Hey!

It starts with you and me

Woah-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh

Hey! It starts with you and me." Everyone sings  as they dance in a circle before going back to partners and occasionally changing partners. Elena, Evie, and Mal end up at the bottom of the stairs.

"If we all can do our part

We know that it can be the start

To bring about the difference that we need

Yeah." Elena, Mal, and Evie sing as they are joined by Ben, Jay, Doug, Carlos, Jane, and Lonnie.

"I promise we can work this out

I promise we can see it through

Don't you know it's up to me

It's up to me and you

We got to be bold

We got to be brave

We got to be free

Gonna be free

We got to get loud

Making that change

You got to believe

Whoa-oh-oh." They all sing as they splash around. Carlos dances in the middle of everyone before Jane joins him. They bounce towards each other before Jane wraps her arms around his shoulders from behind and he drags her out the middle. Jay, Lonnie, and Elena then flip into the middle and splash each other. Jay kneels while Lonnie does a flip with his shoulders before she spins Elena. They then lock arms before leaving the middle.

"We'll look deep inside

And we'll rise up and shine

We can be bold." They all sing as Evie and Doug go in the middle. Doug picks Evie up from behind before spinning her around. They leave the middle.

"We can be brave

Let everyone see

It starts with you and me

Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh

It starts with you and me

Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh." Everyone sings while Mal and Ben come back to the middle as they splash each other.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Mal sings as Ben picks her up and spins her.

"It starts with you and me

Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh." Everyone slides to the middle and splashes Mal and Ben. Ben wraps his arms around Mal in attempt to protect her.

"It starts with you and me

Oh, oh, yeah, yeah." Everyone sings as Mal and Ben run up to Beast and Belle. Ben shakes his wet hair at Beast making Mal giggle.

"It starts with you and me

Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh

Hey! It starts with you and me

Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh

Hey!

It starts with you and me

Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh

Yeah, yeah, yeah

It starts with you and me

Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh

Oh, oh

It starts with you and me

Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh

Yeah, yeah, yeah

It starts with you and me

Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh

Oh, oh

It starts with you and me." Everyone dances as Ben puts his ring back on Mal's finger making her smile. Everyone does a twirl before bowing to them. Mal and Ben smile before waving to everyone. Fireworks go off making Mal smile at Ben. They rest their foreheads together as they smile at each other. Mal looks out at all of her friends splashing around in the water and smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elena had got back to her dorm from Cotillion. She's soaked and goes to go change when there is a sudden knock at the door.

"Come in!" Elena calls out. The door opens and Elena turns to see who it is.

"Hello there Beautiful."

Elena gasps in shock, "Audrey!" Elena runs up to her and they hug.

"Your back! I thought your car...the tires...." Elena stammers.

"I got it fixed up in time to see you." Audrey tells her. "Do you really think I'm going to miss a beautiful day with my girlfriend?"

Elena smiles before they both kiss.

"I love you." Elena says.

"I love you too."

They then share one last dance, just the two of them. They kiss before Audrey turns away with a smirk on her face.

"What? You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And....Descendants 2 is officially done! What did you guys think of the ending? Let me know. So, I'll be uploading the bloopers episode soon. Probably later today, after I finish school. But anyways hope you guys liked it and just a quick reminder for those of you who may have forgot. This story will be on hold until I figure out what to do for D3. Don't worry I'll still be uploading the bloopers chapter. But after that it will be on hold.

While that's happening and I figure out what to do for D3, I'll be working on my Jumanji story and my Henry Danger Story. Anyways have a great day everyone and thank you for all the support.

-Mary💗