You And Me

Dress (During the dance number):

Ben puts his crown on as Mal lands in front of the window before being covered in purple smoke

Ben puts his crown on as Mal lands in front of the window before being covered in purple smoke. Mal emerges in a purple dress similar to the one in the window. Ben laughs as Mal pats out some smoking parts on her dress. Mal smiles before bowing to Ben, who bows back. Mal is escorted down the stairs to where Evie and Elena are waiting.

"So, I did not know that I could that." Mal says with a smile.

"Tell me about it. That makes two of you." Elena tells her with a smile. Mal's dress is still burning so Evie quickly blows it out.

"Shall we?" Evie asks.

"We shall." Mal answers as she grabs Evie's and Elena's hands. "Hi." Mal smiles at Ben as she is led to him. Once Mal is close enough, Ben pulls her to him before kissing him.

"All right, all right, all right, all right." Carlos says with a smile as he slightly pulls Ben back.

"How about that son of mine?" Beast asks Belle.

"Ours." She corrects.

"Ours." Beast agrees.

"How about his girlfriend?" Belle asks him. "I think we're in very good hands here."

"Very good hands." Beast agrees before kissing her hand.

"I owe you guys so much." Ben says before everyone agrees. "If there is anything that you need, or anything I can do for you..."

"Um, actually, there is, Ben. I know a girl who would really love to come to Auradon." Evie says before sharing a smile at Elena who nods at her sister. "It's Drizella's daughter, Dizzy. She's like a sister to me and Elena."

"Then she should come." Ben says as he looks between Evie and Elena.

"Okay! Okay, great!" Evie says before she and Elena hug excitedly. "Actually, um...Ben, there's a lot of kids who would really love it here in Auradon. Kids just like us, who also deserve a second chance. Can me and Elena maybe get you list?"

"Yes, yes! Absolutely, please." Ben answers making everyone cheer.

"M'lady Mal, we found your spell book below deck. Uma had it." An usher says as he walks forward.

"Ooh." Mal says as he hands her the book. Mal looks at Evie and Elena, who nod. "Um...You know, this seems like the kind of thing that belongs in the hands of Fairy Godmother. Fairy Godmother?"

"That's me, thank you." Fairy Godmother says as she walks forward.

"This belongs in the museum." Mal says as she hands it to Fairy Godmother.

"It does, yes, and I'm gonna take it." Fairy Godmother says.

"Go for it." Mal tells her before Fairy Godmother walks away. "I'm not gonna be needing it anymore." Ben smiles at Mal before she kicks water at him with a giggle. Ben then kicks water back at her before she turns his crown to the side.