Change Of Plans

Elena is sitting on her bed getting ready for Cotillion, when her phone rings. It's Audrey.

Elena is shocked to see she is calling, because ever since she went on a spa vacation with Flora, Fauna, and Marywheather she hasn't contact Elena which was weird.

"Hello?" Elena asks as she picked it up.

"Hey there Beautiful." Audrey says over the phone.

"Audrey! It's been forever! How come you haven't called me?" Elena asks her girlfriend.

"I know! And I'm sorry, I just....been busy." Audrey says pausing between "I just" and "been busy".

"Okay. Well, when are you coming back? I miss you! And it's sad enough I have to go to Cotillion alone."

"Yeah and I'm sorry about that. It's so weird that right as I was about to leave to go over there, the car's tire broke." Audrey explains.

"Yeah, it's a total bummer. But why did you ask Chad to come help you?" Elena asks.

"Oh, because he can fix the car. And he was the first person he came up on my phone. He's been texting me a lot. And I mean a lot." Audrey explains making Elena giggle.

"Anyways, I hope you have a great Cotillion without me and I'll be there soon." Audrey says.

"Okay, see you soon." Elena says with a sigh.

"Bye." They both hang up.

Elena sighs before getting finished ready. Elena thought, Audrey seemed weird. She was pausing after every sentence. Also why would she call Chad to come her help, her ex boyfriend, and not her girlfriend! Elena shook it off and got ready. Time to go solo for Cotillion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cotillion Dress:

Hair:

Mal paces back and forth as she waits to be introduced to everyone

Mal paces back and forth as she waits to be introduced to everyone. She loved the changes that Evie made to her dress. It was still the same Royal blue and yellow but with an Isle design. Her heart was telling her to listen to her friends, so here she is at Cotillion. She could hear horns playing.

"The future Lady Mal!" Lumière announces. Mal walks out to stand beside Lumière. "You work it, girl." Mal lets out a giggle before looking at her friends.

"Whoo!" Evie cheers and claps.

"Yeah, Mal!" Carlos yells and claps.

"Hi." Beast says as he meets Mal halfway down the stairs.

"Hi." Mal says nervously.

"Hey, Ben is on his way." Beast tells her.

"Okay." Mal says as he leads her over to Belle.

"And you look beautiful." Beast adds.

"Oh, thank you." Mal says with a smile.

"I know we were shocked at first, but you...you are exactly what Ben needs." Belle says with a smile.

"And lucky for me, she doesn't go by first impressions." Beast jokes making Mal laugh. Evie walks over and bows. "Of course."

"Hi." Mal says as Evie leads her to the others.

"Hi. How are you?" Evie asks her.

"Uh, sort of feel like I'm gonna throw up." Mal answers her with a laugh.

"Yeah? Okay. That's okay. Look, we're right here with you, okay?" Elena says as she joins them.

"Okay." Mal says with a nod before the horns are played again. Mal and Evie let out an excited squeal.

"King Benjamin!" Lumière announces. Mal smiles as everyone bows at Ben.

"Go get him." Elena tells her. Mal walks forward and meets Ben, who bows to her. Mal awkwardly bows back.

"Mal, I wish I had time to explain." Ben says as they stand up straight. A door is opened and walks in Uma in a formal dress. Mal gasps in shock while Evie and Elena look at each other confused. Ben goes to meet Uma. Ben leads Uma down the stairs before kissing his ring that is on Uma's hand. "I'm sorry. It all happened so fast. Something happened to me when I was on the Isle with Uma. A connection." Ben looks at Uma, who nods.

"What are you saying?" Mal asks him as she looks between the two, shocked and confused.

"I'm saying..." Ben starts.

"It was love. It was." Uma takes over with a laugh. "I just...I realized how alike Ben and I are, you know?"

"We are." Ben says with a smile as she stares at Uma.

"I know." Uma says with a giggle.

"You're so beautiful." Ben tells Uma.

"Ben." Mal says and he doesn't look at her. "Ben. Did you go back for her?"

"He didn't have to. I dove through the barrier before it closed, and I'm an excellent swimmer." Uma explains.

"You are." Ben says with a smile.

"Aw, thank you". Uma tells him. "Listen, Mal. I just really want to thank you, I do, for everything. Thank you. Thank you so much." Uma hugs Mal who stands there shocked, confused, and hurt.

"Don't you see, Mal? You were right. You knew that we weren't meant to be together. That's why you never told me that you loved me." Ben tells Mal, who struggles to say something. Ben and Uma then start dancing.

"Come on." Elena says as she and Evie pull Mal away.

"Not to thrilled I risked my life for him." Carlos says.

"We're with you, Mal." Lonnie says as she and Jay walk over.

"Let's get out of here." Jay says before Jane runs ahead of them.

"Okay." Mal agrees before they start leaving.

"Mal." Beast says stopping her.

"Honey, we're so sorry. We had no idea." Belle tells her.

"I'm gonna talk to him." Beast says before Mal continues to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait for a new chapter, but I've been trying to focus on what to write for Storm and Danger (my Henry danger fanfic). Anyways, hope you liked this chapter and what did you think of the call Elena had with Audrey. She thinks something suspicious is going on with her. But what? Find out soon 😏

-Mary ❤️