Its Going Down

Magsimula sa umpisa

Your time is running out

You should really watch your mouth." Uma and her crew sing as they form a clock with their swords.

"Let's go pound for pound

We're prepared to stand our ground

Put your swords up

Put 'em up, it's going down." The VKs and Lonnie sing before Carlos hands Mal the wand and she walks forward.

"Hey, we don't have to choose." Ben starts to sing making Mal stop. "We don't have to light to fuse

Mal, whatever you do, it's gonna be a lose-lose

There's got to be a better way

Uma, I promise I'll give you your chance

You'll have your say."

"Silly king, you give me?

You're gonna give me a chance?

Well, not a chance!" Uma sings in reply.

"Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh

Make the trade!

Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh

Or walk the plank!

Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh

Make the trade!

Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh

Or walk the plank!" Uma and her crew sing as she makes her way towards Mal.

"Hold up. Mm. Too easy." Uma says as Mal holds out the wand to her. "Why don't you give it a test drive? We want to see it work."

"You always were quite the drama queen." Mal tells Uma with an eye roll.

"Oh, and nothing too big, or else Ben is fish bait." Uma orders as her crew laughs.

"We're dead." Carlos says quietly to Elena. Before she tells him that Dude is there. Mal turns to look at Elena and Carlos. Carlos nods his head slightly towards Dude.

"Okay." Mal says as turns to face Dude. "Although it seems absurd, turn your bark into a word!" Mal waves the wand around. "Talk dog."

"Does this vest make me look fat? Hey does, anyone have any bacon? Cookies?" Dudes questions making Uma's crew laugh.

"Give me the wand!" Uma orders.

"Give me Ben!" Mal argues.

"Harry, bring him over." Uma orders.

"Ooh, um, before you go, tell your mom that Gaston says hi and also tell your dad that my dad wishes he'd finished off your dad when he had the chance." Gil tells Ben quickly as Harry brings him over to Uma. Harry shoves Ben to his knees beside Uma making Mal look at him worried.

"Aw." Uma says sarcastically before holding out her hand for the wand. Mal holds out her hand for Ben's. "Cut him loose Harry."

"I never get to have any fun." Harry says as he cuts Ben loose. Ben grabs Mal's hand before she hands Uma the wand.

"Yes!" Uma cheers as Mal pulls Ben away from Uma.

"Ben, go!" Mal says as she starts pushing Ben back. "Go! Move!"

"Okay, okay. By the power of the sea, tear it down and set us free!" Uma tries using the wand. "No!" Uma breaks the wand over her knee.

"Ben!" Mal says as she continues to try and push Ben away.