Captured

A/N: I'm almost done with Descendants 2. So, I'm going to be stop writing this story for a while, so I can decide what to do for Descendants 3. But this Friday, I will be publishing my Henry Danger story! Anyways, let's get on with the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Coochy, coochy, coo." Harry says as he rubs Ben's chin with his hook. Ben is tied to the mast on Uma's ship. "How's it feel to be king now, eh?"

"Give it a rest, Harry. Give it a rest. We don't want damaged goods." Uma says as she walks over.

"You said that I could hook him." Harry argues as he hangs on the ropes.

"I said at noon." Uma tells him.

"20 more minutes." Harry says as he holds a pocket watch in Ben's face.

"That says 11:30." Ben tells Harry.

"You better hope your girlfriend comes through." Uma tells Ben.

"Well, she's not my girlfriend anymore." Ben says as he looks down and thinks about Mal. Uma lets out a chuckle.

"Leave us alone, Harry." Uma orders.

"19 minutes to go now." Harry says as gets in Ben's face.

"Go." Uma orders.

"I get that you don't deserve this." Ben tells Uma making her laugh.

"'This?' This island is a prison, thanks to your father. And don't pretend to look out for me. Because no one's looking out for me. It's just me." Uma explains before messing with her hair.

"So this isn't your mom's plan? Isn't that her necklace?" Ben questions her.

"My mom doesn't care about me, either. Well, not unless she needs someone for the night shift." Uma answers him.

"Ouch." Ben says.

"I don't need your pity." Uma tells him.

"No, you certainly don't. You're very resourceful. I don't see you tied up." Ben retorts.

"All right. So let's trash talk Mal." Uma says as she stands in front of Ben.

"I'd rather talk about you." Ben tells her. No matter how hurt he was by Mal, there was nothing bad he could say about her, because well her loves her.

"Mm. Funny and a gentleman. I really hope I don't have to feed you to the fishes." Uma says as she turns away from him.

"Well, you don't. Set me free, and we'll go back together." Ben tries.

"Oh, so now I get an invite?" Uma asks as she turns back to face him. "Gee, I wonder why. When you brought Mal, the twins, Carlos, and Jay to Auradon, that's as mad as I've ever been in my life. And trust me, I've been plenty mad."

"I never thought of it like that before. That I could've hurt the people I didn't pick. My plan was to start with five kids and bring more people over. I guess I was busy being king. That sounds lame. I'm so sorry." Ben explains as he comes to realization. "You're a leader, Uma. So am I. Come to Auradon and be part of the solution."

"Me? Part of your solution?" Uma questions and Ben nods. "Nah. I don't need you. I'm gonna get there my own way. Harry! Let's see what this puppy can do." Uma holds up her mom's necklace.