Space Between

"That one was epic. That went on for actual days." Mal says as she, Evie, and Elena walk back to the hideout.

"Like it mattered, right?" Evie says as they reminisce. "They were both undone by True Love's Kiss."

"Works every time." They all say together with a giggle.

"I really thought that's what you and Ben had." Elena says making Mal frown. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Nah. I'm not coming back, El." Mal answers as she unhooks her arm from Evie's. "I can't. I really tried to tell you both"

"Yeah." Evie says sadly as she takes a few steps away from Mal.

"But, I mean, I saw the way your faces lit up when we walked through those dorm rooms for the first time. And I couldn't spoil that for you both." Mal explains as she remembers their first day in Auradon. Elena remembers that day, she didn't like the color of the room but she felt happy being in a princess castle.

"If you're staying, I'm staying too." Evie argues and Elena nods.

"No. Evie, Elena, you are both Auradon girls. And El you have a girlfriend in Auaradon waiting for you to come back to her." Mal says with a smile. "And I am...and will always be...the girl from the Isle." Mal grabs a rock from the ground before holding it out to Evie and Elena. Elena motions, with her head, for Mal to do it. Mal throws the rock at the 'danger flying rocks' sign, opening the gate. They walk up the first set of stairs before Evie and Elena stop and look out at the Isle.

"I didn't know what you were going through

I thought that you were fine

What did you have to hide?" Evie sings as Mal stands next to them.

"I didn't want to let you down

But the truth is out

It's tearing me apart

Not listening to my heart

I really had to go." Mal sings as they share sad glances.

"And I would never stop you." Elena sings as she looks at Mal.

"Even though we've changed." Mal sings as she looks at them.

"Nothing has to change." Evie sings as Mal starts to smile.

"And you can find me in the space between

Where two worlds come to meet

I'll never be out of reach

'Cause you're part of me

So you can find me in the space between

You'll never be alone

No matter where you go

We can meet in the space between." They both sing as they remember their times in Auradon. From their first day to remedial goodness class to looking for the wand to their first tourney game to baking cookies to hanging out in their dorm to Auradon Family Day then finally to Evie and Elena helping Mal get ready for her first date with Ben. They then go inside the hideout.

"There are no words left to say." Mal sings as she grabs Elena's and Evie's hands.

"I know you got to find your place." Evie sings as she looks at Mal.

"But this is not the end." Mal sings.

"No, you're part of who I am." Elena sings in agreement.

"Even if we're worlds apart

You're still in my heart

It will always be

You and me." They sing as they lean their foreheads together for a second before throwing their conjoined hands in the air.

"Yeah." Mal sings.

"You can find me in the space between." Evie and Elena sing.

"Where two worlds come to meet

We'll never be out of reach

Never be out of reach

No, 'cause you're a part of me

So you can find me in the space between

You'll never be alone

No matter where you go

We can meet in the space between

Yeah

No matter where you go

We can meet in the space between." They sing before hugging and Mal lets out a giggle.