Cause We're Rotten To The Core

"If you guys never would have brought him here, this never would have happened." Mal says after being filled in. Elena had just walk in when she said this. "What were you thinking?!"

"He was gonna come with or without us. We just wanted to protect him." Evie explains.

"Yeah, and we completely blew it, guys." Carlos says.

"Okay! Okay. So, what are we gonna do?" Jay asks trying to get everyone to work together so they can get Ben back.

"'We' are not doing anything. This is between Uma and me." Mal tells them. "And she's a punk. And guess what? Now I have to go get him."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Mal. You're still gonna have to go through Harry Hook and his wharf rats." Carlos says.

"Yeah, you're gonna need us." Jay states in agreement.

"Uma said to come alone." Mal says as she grabs her bag.

"Mal, come on." Evie tries.

"She said to come alone." Carlos says. "I know one thing. I'm not going anywhere."

"We'll be here when you get back." Jay says even though he didn't really want to.

Mal returns and tells them the deal with Uma.

"There's no way we're gonna give Uma the wand. We can't just let her destroy Auradon." Evie says as Mal paces around the room.

"Uma doesn't get the wand, then Ben is toast guys." Jay says.

"Right, so, we're gonna give Uma, of all people, the wand." Elena says before she, Carlos, Evie, and Jay all start arguing.

"Wait! You guys!" Mal says getting their attention. "Your 3D printer."

"A phony wand?" Carlos says smiling.

"Yes!" Mal cheers.

"In my sleep." Carlos agrees.

"And the second Uma tests it, she'll know it's fake." Evie says with a doubt.

"Well, okay, so then we just get Ben out really fast. We need some kind of diversion." Mal plans.

"Smoke bombs!" Jay says.

"That's perfect. I'll get the chemicals I need from Lady Tremaine's place. This could work." Evie says finally on board as she walks over to Mal. "Oh, and sick hair, by the way. Evil Stepmom seriously stepped up her game."

"Yeah, it's really cool." Elena says walking up to them both.

"Okay, do you want to know something?" Mal asks and plays with her hair. "Dizzy did this."

"Little Dizzy? Shut up!" Elena says excited.

"I know. I'm like loving it. It's like, a lot lighter." Mal explains.

"Really proud of her." Evie says.

"Hello?" Carlos says as Jay clears his throat.

"Right. Carlos, Jay, you guys meet us at Pirate's Bay no later than noon. And you guys, losing...not an option." Mal explains. "Cause we're rotten..."

"To the core." Everyone finishes.

"Let's do this." Evie says before they all leave.

Elena, Mal, and Evie stop at the doorway of the salon and see Dizzy at a desk.

"Shh." Evie tells Elena and Mal, who nod. Evie sneaks up behind Dizzy hugging her. Elena goes next to Dizzy.

"Evie? Elena? Evie! Elena! You both came back!" Dizzy cheers making Evie and Elena smile.