Don't Scare You?

"Come on." Jay says as he grabs a rock before throwing it at the 'danger flying rocks' sign opening the gate.

"Wish me luck." Ben says.

"All the way up." Jay tells him.

"Good luck." Evie calls after him. Elena walks a little bit away from the group, worried about being on the Isle. Carlos sees her walk away and follows her.

"Hey, you okay?" Carlos asks her, as she turns around to face him.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Elena says with a small smile. "I'm just worried. A lot of stuff happened when I was here and with Harry, I just..."

"Don't worry, everything we'll be fine. We're just going to get Mal and go straight back. You won't even see Harry." Carlos tells her. She nodded before sitting on the stairs.

"So? Where's Mal?" Evie asks as Ben comes down the stairs and the gate closes behind him.

"She's not coming back." Ben answers her before walking away. Elena gets up and goes to Ben but sees he's gone. She assumes he just went inside a store or something.

"What?" Evie asks not believing what he said. "I'll talk to her." Evie walks over to the speaker. "M? Mal, it's Evie. Let me just talk to you for a second. Mal, come on." Mal walks over to speaker on her end before locking the gate.

"Go away!" Mal tells them.

"Let's give her a couple hours to cool off." Jay tells Evie.

"Guys! Where's Ben?" Carlos asks as he looks in the direction that he went.

"I don't know. I assumed her went in a store or something." Elena tells Carlos.

"Ben? Ben!" Evie calls before noticing someone walking towards them. "Ben don't scare us like that."

"Don't scare you?" Harry asks as he reveals himself. "But that's my specialty." Elena gasps before going behind Evie.

"Harry." Evie says.

"What did you do with Ben?" Jay asks him.

"Oh, uh, we nicked him. Mm-hmm. Yeah. And if you want to see him again, have Mal come to the Chip Shoppe tonight. Alone. Uma, wants a little visit." Harry explains. "Aw, Jay. Seems like you've lost your touch."

"Hey!" Jay says as he steps forward. Carlos holds him back. Harry then looks behind Evie to see Elena.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is, my lesbian ex girlfriend." Harry says walking towards Elena.

"Hey Harry!" She says in a sarcastic excited tone. "Long time no see, right!" Elena looked over to see Evie, Carlos, and Jay looking worried. She motioned them though that she'll be fine and to go up.

The three went up as Elena turned back to Harry.

"So how have you been?" Elena asks with a small smile.

"You know, you haven't changed at all." Harry says as he moves  some of Elena's hair with his hook.

Elena pushes his hand away, "Yeah. Neither have you. I mean I changed, moved on. Got a girlfriend and what have you been doing? Oh right you've been flirting with your "boss" who probably doesn't even like you that way." Elena explains.

"That never would have happened if someone never left." Harry tells Elena.

"Are you serious?!" Elena asks with anger in her voice. "I'm not the one who cheated on his girlfriend and then two days later told her about it, before breaking up with her!"

Harry tries to speak but Elena didn't want to hear it. "I'm glad I'm away from you, cause now I'm free. I have a girlfriend who cares about me more than you ever did. And at least I know she's not the type of person to cheat on someone and then break up with them two days later." Elena explains before leaving Harry and going upstairs. Harry then walked away.