Chapter Ten~ 100-0 real quick.

The sounds from the hospital machines echoed in my head and scenarios from yesterday crossed my head back and forth. The blood flying in the air and the anger. Yesterday was a night no one ever will forget, it will be memorable and horrible.

Sammy's naked body slowly walked down the stairs that led to the bottom of the pool. The cold water soon covered his body and I lighlty bit my lip. No one that is more confident about it's body have I ever met. I slowly made my way over the the pool. I threw off my clothes and I could feel everybody's eyes watching my every step. "What are you doing?" Sam asked and scanned my body up and down while biting his lip. "I thought you would like it if I joined you" I sensually jumped down in the pool and without any hesitation, Sammy pushed me against the pool's wall and gently stroke his lips over my neck. "I guess we both get what we want tonight" he said and placed kisses furthest my neck, down to my collarbones. "Maybe" I said teasing and he began sucking and biting on my neck. "Sure you don't want this, against your lips" he asked and kept sucking, biting and softly kissing my bare skin, making my body weak. He made his way up against my lips where he stroke his lips over mine, teasing. He stroke his thumb over my pink lips while his eyes were locked at them. "Sure you don't want to taste this lips" he continued, stroking his lips over mine one more time. "You tell me" I almost whispered as he slowly attached his lips with mine. He kissed me roughly but passioned. It felt so good, so perfect and so....wrong. Yes he made my body go weak and I got a specially feeling, but I just can't. I quickly pushed him away and got up from the pool. I wrapped a towel around me and looked at sam. He looked confused and disappointed. "Sorry" I said quietly and he slowly nod. I turned around and heard Sammy got up from the pool too, but the sound of screams and cracking bones met my ears and I turned around. Sam laid on the ground and Jack stood infront of him with a bloody fist. But it didn't stop there. He kicked him hard in his stomach so he began to cough hysterically. He kicked him again, and again, and again. Sammy tried crawl away from there for his life, but Jack punched him several times in the face so he couldn't. "Jack stop, stop!" I yelled in panic and tried to get Jack of him. "He kissed the wrong girl" he screamed in anger and hit him again. "Jack stop. I beg you, you are going to beat him death. Jack stop" I still yelled and tears began to fill my eyes. He hit him one more time before some huge guys got Jack of Sam. He was totally beaten and needed a ambulance quickly.

So here we are, in the hospital. Sammy laying in the hospital bed with a tired girl aka me next to him sitting on a chair. I didn't know what to think, what to say or what to do. But someone I didn't want to meet right now, or in a few days is Jack. How can he make a guy touch my breasts in his joy and then beat Sam almost to death because I kissed him. We are not together, so I don't get his fucking problem. I gently rubbed my forehead that was throbbing in pain. This hangover was not mess with. A guy with a blue suit entered the room. He walked up to Sam gave him a shot for his pain and then changed his bandages. "Is he your boyfriend?" He asked friendly, giving me a small smile. "No he is just a friend of mine" I said and observe Sammy's swollen face. One of his eyes were extremely swollen and his face had tiny scars and blood stains here and there. The doctor nod and then left the room. I took some paper, drenched them in water and then gently sat down next to Sam. He was asleep right now, so I decided to wash his blood stains of. I carefully washed them of with the wet paper, making his face look more presentable.

*********
HOLY FREAKING MOLY. 20k?!?!?
YOU ARE CRAZY THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Sorry for the worst update ever!! So much have been going on in my life lately that I can't even keep up myself. But here you have a really short chapter that have been laying in my drafts for a loooong time.
Hope you enjoyed and I will soon be back with a longer and better chapter 😘😘😘