Chapter Two - Bad boy, Good Lips.

The day went by fast and Jack turned out to be a really nice person. He walked me to classes, spend his lunch with me and introduced me to his friends. We didn't have a lot of classes together though but I met some girls in every class that I got to know. They were all super nice with their different personalities. The Bell then began to ring which knocked me back to reality and signalized that the day was over. All the students including me, packed their bags and headed out through the door. I walked to my locker, left the books I didn't need and then closed the locker again. "Hello Bambi" Jack's voice from nowhere said which caused me to jump. He was leaning against the locker next to mine and softly licking his lips. A grin was placed on his lips when my eyes met his. "Don't fucking scare me like that, I could have died" I said and put my hand over my heart which was beating faster than usual. A laugh escaped his lips as he carefully hit my shoulder. "Stop overreacting you little baby. Now, let's get out of here" He took my hand in his again as he walked against the doors that would lead us out from the school building. "So how was your day?" He then asked as we walked to the student's parking lot. "Actually, it was awesome. Thanks to you" "thanks to me?" I slowly nod my head and his perfect white smile began to show. I didn't know how I felt about this guy. I wasn't in love, obviously, but I didn't know if we could be best friends either. I felt an attraction to him, but not that kind of attraction that I get butterflies in my stomach or something. It is like an attraction that make me want me to see him naked. Is that weird? Jack finally stopped and we stood in front of a black jeep. Exactly a jeep I have always wanted. My parents are super rich, and have always been, but they think a jeep is just for boys and is a car they never will put in their garage, so they bought me a white Lamborghini instead. What a spoiled little girl I am, I know. "No freaking way" I yelled as I slowly touched the black car and walked around it, still touching it. Jack stood there as question mark as I looked at the car totally impressed. "You don't know how much I want a jeep. I have always wanted one, exactly like yours. But my parents never allowed me to get one, so I have a Lamborghini instead" I sighed. "You have a Lamborghini?! And you want a Jeep? You are crazy" He said as he sarcastically face palmed himself. A giggle escaped my lips and he then jumped in the car. I walked in front of it again and he then looked at me weirdly. "Where are you going? Get in the car" I was about he open my mouth when he then opened the door to the passenger seat from the inside and pointed on the seat. I gave in and then carefully got in the car. I put on my seatbelt and he then drove of from the school. I didn't bother to ask where we were going. I knew that he knew where I lived, because I said it to him earlier today.

We were having a blast in the car and we had so much in common. We talked about so much weird stuff like we have known each other forever. "But in movies it looks so comfortable to have sex in a car, but in reality it is not" I said as Jack bit his lips. "Have you had sex in a car before?" He then asked. "No" "But how could you know if it's comfortable or not to have sex in a car then?" He asked as he raised one of his eyebrows and smirked at me. "Well, I can imagine it" I said as I tried to hide my red cheeks. He chuckled and then looked at me while shaking his head. "Well Mr. I can everything about Sex, have you had sex in a car?" "It's non of you business, sweetie" He said and my jaw dropped. "You son of a bitch. I told you, now you tell me" I said as I hit him hard on his arm. "Why would I?" He said and raised one of his eyebrows again. The car then stopped and we were on a beautiful view parking lot thing. "You are so mean" I said as he put his tongue out as a five year old and playfully hit my stomach. He quickly got out from the car and instead of following him, I locked the doors. Jack slowly turned around with a chocked face expression and then tried to open the door. " Tell me or I will not let you in" I said and raised one of my eyebrows to look like him. "You little sneaky shit" he said as he then walked over to my side. He pulled out a car key that I though was in the car and my eyes widen. I quickly un buckled my belt and crawled back to the back seat. The sound of the doors unlocking was heard and before I could get out, Jack was hovering over me locking the door I was about to escape out from. "Good try" he grinned and before I could open my mouth he began tickle me and my own laugh filled my ears. "Jack stop. Stop" I laughed as I pushed his arms down so his hands landed on my hips. His eyes then met mine and our laugher died out. I licked my lips and before I could even think clear I put my hand behind his neck and pressed my lips against his. Damn. Our lips roughly moved against each other's and his tongue only seconds after our lips met, slipped in my mouth. He was an amazing kisser, and the sensual touch from his fingers that touches my bare skin on my waist got me overwhelmed. Without thinking about it a small moan escapade my lips and Jack's then curves into a smile. I couldn't help it then smile myself against his lips and my cheeks got burning hot. My phone that was placed in my back pocket then began to buzz. Jack slowly separated our lips and crawled of me. I sighed disappointedly as I crabbed my phone from my back pocket and looked at the screen. Mom. I slide my thumb over the screen and put it against my ear. "Courtney McCall, where are you?!" my mother's angry but worried voice yelled. "Mom relax I am with a friend, we are on our way to my house right know" I sighed , she is so over overprotective sometimes. "Good for you, otherwise you would have put yourself in a lot of trouble young lady" I sighed again as we said goodbye. I got back in the front seat where Jack already was waiting and watched me buckle my seat belt. "You are a good kisser" he then said as he began to drive. "You are not so bad yourself" I said as I began to think why he drove us here. Did he want to get laid? Show me the beautiful view? Like I mean, we just met and this whole kissing thing was wrong from the beginning. I am not saying I didn't like it, but I began to doubt that he was a really nice guy just like that, he maybe just act nice to get in my pants. All my overthinking made me feel slightly uncomfortable and dumb. But another thought caught my attention. I think I feel the same, that I just want to get in his pants.

****

This chapter really sucks I know I am sorry. The next one is way better though so stayed tuned 😎