"Touko's confession" [Drabble]

First of all, I didn't really know where to drop this.

It is an attempt, a draft, of the confession of Touko to N for my book "A Thousand Unova Routes" The truth is I have this written for months and I wanted to share it simply, so here I leave them ~
_______________________

Do you know N? From the first time I saw you in Accumula Town you caught my attention, for me it did not fit in my mind that someone could understand what the pokemon said, and if you could do it I wanted to know. I wanted to know what my pokemon thought of me, even though I never liked battles I had no choice but to have one with you, I won that time, it was the first battle with someone who was not my friend or acquaintance that I had won. I felt happy and proud of myself but for some reason even though you were smiling you seemed upset.

After that we met several times throughout my journey, outside the museum you told me the truth that you wanted to see, the one that you wanted to impose on the world with the help of Reshiram, I did not understand it, but I did understand your point of view and your love for pokemon, I share it indeed. I had to fight with you many times, in all of them I always won but still I wanted more, I did not want only to be an obstacle in your way or something to fight with every time you saw, I wanted to know you better, that's why in part I agreed to get on the Ferris wheel with you that time ... But that day, what you told me only made me feel betrayed.

I'm not saying that I would rather you had kept it quiet, in fact I was happy to know it and still hated it. The person I was beginning to admire and love, from whom I wanted to be friends, had become in who wanted to destroy my ideal world, my enemy. Many times I tried to hate you, teach myself a ridiculous hatred towards you but I couldn't do it, in exchange another feeling grew in its place and I still thought that I could make you see my ideals, I still thought that I could convince you with words in chargestone cave...But when I got to Dragonspiral Tower you became something that I could no longer try to protect, you had Reshiram, I was about to give up and let you create the world you wanted, I didn't want to fight with you, I preferred to see the truth your eyes saw; I was going to give up for God's sake! But you asked me to find Zekrom, to defeat you, to stop you! I did not want any of that, yet I accepted, if that was the role you wanted me to play I would gladly do it without even knowing the reason.

But when I got to your palace, then I thought carefully about the consequences of my actions. There were many people who supported me. If you won, the world that I loved, that I dreamed of seeing, would not be complete and there would only be sad faces. Then I realized that I could do nothing more than give up my feelings, it was not just a matter of me, but an entire region that depended on my courage and my strength, I could not let you win. If you were going to destroy the world that I wanted to preserve then it was not worth sacrificing them all because of my love for you. So I faced you, with or without Zekrom, I couldn't lose in that place.

After that, I was incredibly able to beat you, with a pokemon that I only knew minutes ago. My dream of the ideal world had been fulfilled but still ... for some reason I could never feel complete. And although I wanted to say what I felt at that moment I could only see you encourage me as you always did and then disappear ... the last I knew about you was that you were in some distant region with Reshiram, in a place where I could not find you. It hurt. But, I do not regret anything that happened, because that is why I am here and now, N. And although you may not fully understand the meaning of my words, I will tell you one more time...

I love you, Natural.