"No. Chance, no. You are not-"

Chance started to make his way over, ignoring Symone's words. "So who's tryna go to a party tonight?" He loudly proclaimed, making Symone's eyes widening, turning to the rest of the boys.

"Is he serious?"

"I mean if he actually gets them to come through I'm not about to be mad," Omari spoke, looking over and licking his lips softly. "I am the birthday boy."

"Ain't y'all getting a little too old for all this?" Symone couldn't help but ask.

"You only turn 27 once."

"Get out of my rehearsal space." She commanded at that.

"Looks like everything's coming together," Alex said.

"Yeah, sure." She waved off, taking her hair out of the ponytail it was in and redoing it. "Thank y'all for stopping by. But y'all niggas ain't shit so... bye."

"Chance, we out," Vante called out to him.

"Alright." Chance clapped his hands enthusiastically. "Everybody keep up the good work. And I'll see y'all tonight." He followed behind the boys to the exit, passing by Symone with a smile as she couldn't resist the temptation to slap the back of his head.

"Stupid ass." She muttered under her breath while Alex just laughed, closing the door behind him as they all laugh. "Alright." She turned back to her dancers. "We all ready to get back to it?"

 "We all ready to get back to it?"

"Yeah, yeah. I like it." Michael smiled as she sat in the makeup chair, getting her face retouched after putting on her outfit for the dance scene they were filming. "I think the color compliments me well."

"It really does." The makeup artist agreed.

"What y'all doing?" Rome asked, making his way over. "Is that glitter?"

"What? No." Michael let out a laugh. "Stop acting like you know stuff."

"She's done anyway." The makeup artist smiled, taking a step back.

"Good, 'cause we gotta get on this set," Romeo spoke with a happy smile as Michael stood up from her seat. "But before we do that. Look over there." He pointed behind her, making her turn around.

A smile came on her face when she spotted Chance, Vante, Omari, and Alex standing a couple feet back. The group instantly started to yell and make noises once she noticed them.

"Y'all." She smiled, making her way over and greeting them with hugs. "What's up? What are y'all doing here?"

"We heard you were shooting your video. And we were out doing whatever the fuck anyway. So we decided to support." Alex smiled.

"And extend an invitation to my birthday party, it's gonna be lit," Omari added.

"Wasn't your birthday a couple days ago?" Michael asked, remembering seeing a big fuss about it on Instagram. "Wait, weren't you just in Miami?"