39

Excuse any mistakes

Janae Reese
Saint Louis, Westside|8:07 pm

Tana had been staring at me all night. Him and all his homeboys came over here so they can track ole boy they beefin with location since he texted me.

"Igh so I got some, you know that hotel by hooters?" KJ asked.

"Yea— how you find it that fast, I thought you was retarded.." Teezy said.

"Mmcht bitch you the last person to call anybody retarded." KJ said mugging him.

"Shut the fuck up, what about them hotels?" Santana asked.

"They threw a telly over there last night but they call they self making a part two tonight." KJ said making them nod.

"Bet." Twan said typing on his phone.

Santana stood up and nodded his head at me. "Let me talk you Nae."

"No, disrespectfully." I said giving him a fake smile.

"Girl Cmon." I sighed and stood up following him into my room.

"What?" I crossed my arms sitting on my bed while he leaned on the wall.

"Don't forget who you talking to." He eyed me.

"Say whatchu gotta say or go back in the living ro—"

"Again Janae, remember who you talking to." He said mugging me.

I rolled my eyes and went over to my desk to finish sketching out this jacket I'be been working on.

Y'all thought I was playing?

"Bruh I'm tryna talk to you about us—"

"There is no us but continue."

"You being childish, real shit."

"No let me tell you what's childish, the fact that you disregard that you're in a WHOLE relationship. Disregarding that you HAVE a girlfriend, who loves and cares for you." I stood from my seat to stare at him. "But all that shit just flies over your head so from now on we won't have to worry about each other since you're so used to being single."

"I— but bae! I don't wanna do that." He said scrunching his face up at me."

"You think I care? Cause I 100 percent do not." I said sitting down feeling a tear about to slip. "Please exit."

"I'm not leaving until you—"

"Do I need to call the police, promise you I'll do it." I turned to look at him. "Sick of repeating myself."

...

itss.naee

Liked by miaaa

Liked by miaaa.a and 3,000 others

Lmaoooo
Loading comments...

"So then what?" Mia asked sipping a margarita she got from the gas station.

"I kicked him and he bum ass friends out." I shrugged. "I guess they went to go get ole boy, I don't care tho."

"Deep down inside, you miss him." Ryan said.

"You're in my business?" I said mushing her head then standing up to go get some cereal.

"Then ion know why you doing that man like this."

"Cause he need to know what the consequences are when he does shit like that to me." I said. "He think shit peaches and cream but if you want this to work you need to work, fuck nigga."

I miss the di— had to stop my damn self.

"So when you gone talk to him?" Mia asked.

"In a week, maybe two if I wake up on the wrong side of the bed that day." I said shrugging.

"Ryan are you keeping in contact with the school?"

"Damn skippy, ready to get the hell up outta here." She said kicking her feel up.

"I don't care I'm coming with you. Saint Louis can kiss my ass with red lipstick." I said hopping in her lap.

"I don't wanna push you and waste your cereal cause I won't pick it up sooo move." She said tapping my leg making me mug her.

"Bitch."

...

whewww, so safe to say I don't like this book, but imma keep it up cause y'all do.

I'll just edit all the chapters, fix the spelling take out some extra bs and do it how I like and how I know y'all would🤍

Run these likes up.