04

Janae(Nae)Reese
...
Saint Louis, Westside
11:05 am

"My momma cussed me out when she said money don't grow on trees and I said it do." Ryan said shaking her head. "Like fr money is paper and paper comes from the trees."

"But fuck that I got my inches backkk!" She said recording herself

"But fuck that I got my inches backkk!" She said recording herself. I shook my head getting back on my phone.

I heard loud footsteps coming towards my room already knowing who it was. I sighed as Tay bussed in my room. "Best dick appointment ever!" She said jumping on my bed.

I mugged her "Get down bitch." I said pushing her making her fall but she got back up.

Do she ever just think "maybe I should stfu."

"Girlll. That nigga KJ? Whew he sum serious." She said fanning herself dramatically. I chuckled. Ryan shook her head. "Like onna scale from 1-10, 12 hoe. Where Mia?"

"With her daddy trying to get him to pay for her car." Ryan said.

I was in one of them moods today where I just didn't wanna associate with anyone. I didn't want they ass over here now fr. My friends know why I get like this so they try to be around me but ion like that.

Acting like I'm dying. I'm still that bitch.

"Ugh! Y'all we need to get high." Tay said I looked up at her cause that caught my attention.

Ryan nodded "Yea I don't smoke fr but life kicking my ass right now." I just shook my head. "Don't KJ nem do that shit? Just get sum from him Tay since y'all.. you know."

She nodded then looked over at me as I was on my phone doing nothing in particular. "You getting in on this Nae?" Tay asked I looked at her for a few seconds thinking then nodded cause I need marijuana in my system right now.

"Alright!" She said doing a little dance before pulling her phone out I'm guessing to call KJ. I soon heard the FaceTime call connect. "Heyy."

"Wassup."

"3 weeds please." She said cheesing cause Ryan to buss out laughing. I chuckled.

I heard him laughing along with people in his background. "Girl what the fuck."

"But no fr I need three grams. Loud." She said.

"Igh. Pull up. Imma send the addy." She nodded the hung up. Ryan and Tay stood up then looked at me as I was still laying down. I scrunched my face up looked back at them highly confused.

"Uh hey, the hell." I said still looking at them confused.

"Get the fuck up and let's go." Tay said while I just mugged her.