07

Janae(Nae)Reese
Saint Louis, Downtown
5:35 pm

"Hello, What can I get for you?" I asked with a forced smile on my face.

"I just got up here damn. Let me look the fuck." This bitch that was standing in front of the concession stand I work at said rolling her dirty ass neck. He

See this be the problem all the hoes that come up here have a bad attitude and just full blown thots.

I'll snatch this bitch wig off and sell it on eBay.

Union station pay good and all which is the only reason I'm here because these hoes really be on one. Ian even a people person like that. But I claps back which is why the damn supervisor be on me 24/7. Cause she know.

"All that was un called for but go the fuck off sis." I said rolling my eyes watching ass she looked at the menu slow as hell.

"Mm. Can I get the uh, blue cotton candy.. no make that two. And um that's it." She said shifting her weight on one leg popping her gum.

This bitch really took that long just to get sum fuck ass cotton candy— okay.

I hurried and got what she asked for and gave it to her. "$3.00 please." I said.

She pulled out three crumbled up ass dollars and dropped em on the counter purposely missing my hand. Then walked away switching.

"Bitc— deep breaths Nae." I said shaking my heads pulling out my phone as I felt it vibrating.

C.B.B😽🤞🏾

ryry💋: can't even go to the gas station w/o these wanna be thug ass nigga tryna talk to me.

taybae💕: shoulda said you was gay.

ryry💋: oh i did😕

miaaa💙: 😂yo stuck up ass needa give em a chance

ryry💋:that's like telling me to fuck youngboy.

ryry💋: real nigga me and Nae plsss

girr wys .. Mia and Tay got niggas god just said fuck us.

taybae💕: this nigga KJ ain shit! I shoulda new it..

knew & new be fucking yu up huh😂

ryry💋: lmaooo😭

miaaa💙: ion gotta nigga🤚🏾& bye af😂😂😂

taybae💕: fuck yu that's why yu lonely now hoe😭😭

I giggled then exited out the messages realized my shift was over. I was happy as fuck.

...

Now walking through the door, I spoke to my parents and went to my room to prepare my shower.

After I got out I put on my bath and body works perfume and lotion set along with my DOVE deodorant. Then my clothes which consist of my baby blue crop top with sum black stacked jeans and my customized baby blue, white and black GFazzos.

I called Tay to see what the move was. As the call was connecting I was making funny faces.

"Wassup bitch." She said

"Waddup. What y'all on?" I said

"Getting high as Mount Everest. Pull-up to KJ crib."

"Damn y'all alway over there." I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"And you still look like discombobulated manatee. I wouldn't complain sweets." Teezy said in the background.

"Spell discombobulated." I said stale facing the camera.

"Fuck you just bring ya ass and sum more woods."

"Igh perc popper." I said hanging up.

Me and Teezy actually coo asl nun weird or nun he funny as fuck too.

All the boys actually coo as fuck and hilarious bruh. They call me sis and shit I fucks with it. But it's always that one muthafucka and that's Murda.

...

"If you ain't bring no woods yo bitch ass ain't smoking!" Teezy yelled from the other side of the door.

I rolled my eyes and banged on the door. "Open this door pussy boy!" When I said that the door immediately opened and I threw the woods at his face at full force.

"Time to roll that pressure!" Twan yelled walking over to get the woods. Ryan, Mia, and Tay was here and of course these niggas.

"Fuck y'all always so loud for." Murda said mugging looking up from his phone.

You fine little fucker you.

"Fuck you always do mean for?" Tay said mugging while he looked back down at his phone.

"I'm not me—" he paused then looked up mugging the hell outta her. "Bitch who the fuck is you."

"Don't call her a bit—" Me, Ryan, and Mia was saying till he cut us of by swiftly pulling Glock out his waistband aiming at us.

"Aye this night is mental. Y'all better shut the hell up." Twan said laughing.

We shut the fuck up real quick. "Never mind." I said going to sit by Ryan which was the couch opposite of him. He then put it away. "Wassup tho y'all." I said

"Wtw Nae." Twan said as his arm was wrapped around Mia.

"Yo." KJ said nodding at me as Tay was in his lap managing to roll up at the same time.

Nigga you ain't from New York.

"Ion fuck with you." Teezy said mugging me. I bursted out laughing at his mad ass.

I then looked over to Murda. "You can't speak nigga?" I said scrunching my face up.

He cut his eyes at me. "Don't you ever shut the fuck up." He said

I shrugged "Nope."

"Yes bitch I got ADHD so the fuck what." Teezy said while typing in his phone. "Don't mean we can't fuck tho."

Yea I'm finna shake.

_______________________

Okay for next chapter do y'all want Nae and Murda to have a conversation or too early ?

(ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION)