14

Excuse the mistakes

Janae(Nae)Reese
Saint Louis, Westside|1:35 pm

"Only question is..." Teezy was starting to say. "How the fuck we ain't ran outta phone numbers?!"

I laughed actually thinking about it. "Right ain't it 7 billion people in the world or sum shit? How the fuck that work, it's a setup." Twan said.

"Oh shit niggas payed attention in school." KJ said.

"Yea.. right before I dropped the duck out." Twan said laughing with Teezy.

"Dumbasses." KJ said shaking his head.

"So you graduated nigga?" Teezy said giving him a 'really nigga' look. "Lie and say you did."

"Don't worry bout it la nigga." KJ said rubbing Tay's ass as she sat in his lap. I just shook my head and got back on my phone.

Not even finna mention how they back all lovey dovey.

"Get off my nigga Teezy. Ugly ass." Tay said playfully mugging him.

"Let his hot ass know bae." KJ said.

Teezy looked over at her like she was crazy. "Don't try to be funny cause when I be funny you wanna fight." I bussed out laughing.

"I'm sorry Tay but that was hilarious. Can't even cap and say it wasn't." She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." She said waving him off.

"It's always the hoes with the lifting laces." Teezy mumbled. I just shook my head.

"Aye Nae?" Twan said tapping me. I looked over at him grabbing his finger that was still tapping me and put it in his lap.

Don't keep touching me, all I need is two taps, shit.

"What?"

"Go tell Murda to come here." He said typing away on his phone like the shit was urgent.

"What he gotta come here for? KJ asked.

"I found out where that nigga Cappri be at and his homeboys." Twan said showing KJ the phone.

"And why you can't do it." I said scrunching my face up.

"Just do it." He said like he was ordering me or sum shit. I rolled my eyes and stood up smacking him hard as fuck in the back of his head and moved before he could hit me back.

I walked down the hall to Santana room and knocked on the door lightly. "What?" He said.

I opened the door to a pitch black room and saw him just laying there. "What do you want Janae?" He said like he was already irritated.

"Um, Twan nem want you out there."

"Oh. Close my door." Was all he said.

"But I think they really needa show y—"

"Ion give a fuck close my fucking door." He said harshly. I waisted no time closing his door and going back in the living room and sat by Mia who was by Twan.