Kenma

Character: Kenma Kozume
Type: Lemon 🍋
Story Name: Good Kitten
Request: N/a
*Character is aged up*
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(Third pov)

(M/n) had just gotten home from having gone to the grocery store. He made his way to the kitchen and put everything away before heading to his bedroom. Walking into the bedroom, (M/n) noticed Kenma wasn't in the room meaning he was probably gaming. Quickly changing into something more comfortable, which was Kenmas' hoodie and boxers.

After changing he made his way towards Kenma's gaming room. He opens the door and peeked his head in. "Kenma?" Kenma turned around to the sound of his voice only to see his smaller husband standing at the door. Kenma waved (M/n) over. (M/n) walked over and sat on Kenma's lap his request. Kenma then spoke into his mic while looking at the camera, "Guys meet my loving husband" everyone in the Livestream was going crazy. (M/n) smiled and waved, "Hi guys" Kenma turned off his mic and then changed the screen to where the viewers couldn't see him but could see the game he was playing before speaking to (M/n).

"Darling~" (M/n) knew the tone that Kenma used while saying that all too well. Kenma was horny and nothing was getting in his way of relief. "Y-yes?" (M/n) stated. "Could you be a good boy and warm daddy's cock?" Kenma whispered in his ear huskily. (M/n) nodded his head slowly.

Kenma smirked, "Considering the things we did last night you should be a pretty loose baby boy. Get up and take off your boxers baby boy" (M/n) nodded his head and did as told. "Good boy, now you know what to do" (M/n) knew exactly what Kenma was asking so he went ahead and got on his knees and pulled down his sweatpants along with his boxers allowing for his cock to pop out.

Taking the cock into his small hands he licked the tip before deep throating the rest. He did what he could consider that Kenma wasn't anything but small. Anything (M/n) couldn't fit into his mouth he jerked off. Once he was sure it was hard and slick enough, (M/n) stood up and turned himself so that his back was towards Kenma.

Sliding himself into Kenma cock (M/n) couldn't help but moan. Once Kenma cock was inside him he got as comfortable as he could knowing he'll stay like that for a while.

"Such a good kitten for daddy" Kenma said softly before continuing to play.

"Only for you daddy" (M/n) whispered out.

What (M/n) didn't know was that Kenma wasn't horny. He just said that cause he was too embarrassed to say that he missed (M/n) and wanted to be connected to him.

The next few hours were spent with them on Livestream playing games, unbeknownst to the viewers that the couple was connecting in more ways than one.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I didn't feel like writing smut but I still wanted to give you guys something. Please do request if you want to.