Tendou

Character: Tendou Satori
Type: Slight Angst💔, Fluff☁️
Story Name: Lil' Monster
Request: N/A

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(Tendou Pov)

I was walking to the gym but before I walked in I heard noises coming from the side of the gym. I cautiously walked to the side of the gym and saw four people ganging up on a super small teen. "Ha freak no ones coming to help you" "I don't know why you parents decided to keep you" "You're so scary looking that no ones going to love you."

I step out and clear my throat. They turned around and gasped seeing the wicked smile on my face. And with that they ran away. I turned to look at that kid and saw he wasn't moving and that he was bleeding. So I walked over and checked for a pulse he was still alive so I took him to the nurses office.

Time skip brought to you by 'baki baki'

(M/n Pov.)

I groaned and open an eye only to quickly close it back up since all I saw were bright white lights. "O you're awake" a voice said startling me. I look to the side and saw a red head with a wide eye look on his face. My first thought was 'So handsome'

He smiles and speaks up again "Why thank you". I blushed and realized I said it out loud. "My name is Tendou Satori, and you?" "O-oh my n-name is (L/n) (Y/n)" we lightly smile at each other.

Time skip~ 3 months

I walked into Tõ-chans room and wait for him to finish his shower. I was on my phone when I hear footsteps so I looked up only to see To-chan with only a towel around his waist making me gasp and blush lightly. He smirks and walks closer to me. As he hoovers over me and speaks up "Ah is my lil (Y/n) shy?"

Gathering all the courage I posses in me, I spoke up "T-tõ-chan'" "Yes~" I take a deep breath "I-i l-like y-you alot". I close my eyes and hold my breath. I suddenly felt my self get pushed back on the bed and snap my eyes open to see Tõ-chan smiling at me.

"I like you too" and with that he kisses me. The kiss starts of innocent and full of love but then turns hot and passionate. I moan into his mouth as he continues to kiss me. He breaks the kiss and kisses down my neck before we go any farther he speaks up cBe my boyfriend" "YES" I yell out in happiness. He smiles again and begins to kiss me again then he breaks the kiss again and looks down at my erection.

"Looks like my lil' monster has a problem" he smirks.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I'll let you imaginations run wild hehe~ Hope you enjoyed my sweet potatoes.