Aone

Character: Aone Takanobu
Type: Slight Angst💔, Fluff☁️
Story Name: Next time
*Parenting AU*
⚠️Mentions of homophobia⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I was laying in bed with Emiko, Aone's, and my eight-year-old daughter. Today she wasn't feeling well so we didn't send her to school. Since she was home she had requested for her and me to cuddle since Aone had work. "Papa?" "Yes, darling?" "Do you and daddy love me?" My eyebrows furrow before I gently placed my hands on her cheek and made her look at me, "Of course we love you darling. You're our daughter and no one can change that. Why do you ask honey?" She looked up at me with tears in her eyes before speaking, "Some of the other kids at school said that they couldn't be friends with me because their parents told them my real parents didn't love me and that's why I got two dads instead. But you love me and you're my real parents, right?"

I teared up before pulling her into a hug, "Oh baby girl, you're daddy and I love you so so much. You're our daughter as much as we are your parents. Don't listen to what those meanies say darling. If you want we can change your school" she nodded her head before backing away from the hug before wiping my tears away with her tiny hands. "Don't cry papa" I smiled a bit at her before pulling her to cuddle once again. She ended up falling asleep in my arms which made me smile a bit. I grabbed my phone before I texted Aone.

*text messages *

✨💕: Nobu we are changing the school our daughter is going to the parents there are homophobic and I don't want our daughter to grow around those types of people.

🐻💕: 👌😊

🐻💕: 🥺?

✨💕: I'm okay Nobu. But can you bring some sweets home?

🐻💕: 😊☺️

✨💕: Thank you love see you at home. I love you💕

🐻💕: ❤️❤️

I went back to cuddling Emiko, it wasn't long before I heard the door open downstairs. I smiled a bit when I heard the bedroom door open and there stood Aone with at least twenty boxes of cakes, brownies, and sweets. I covered my mouth to not laugh at him. He pouted a bit as he could tell I wanted to laugh at him. I gently laid Emiko on the bed before slowly getting up and grabbing some and heading downstairs. "Nobu baby, why did you buy so many?" He pouted and jerked his head towards me. "You bought all of these cakes because you wanted to cheer me up and because I didn't specify what kind of sweets I wanted you to but you bought all of them" he slowly nodded his head in shame which made me giggle a bit.

I gently grabbed his face before pecking his lips, "I love you, my love. Thank you for all the sweets Emiko is going to be extremely happy." He smiled a bit before he picked my lips again and put his forehead against mine. We were just standing in the kitchen hugging each other before we heard a loud squeal which we immediately recognized as Emiko's. We looked over at her before I giggled and Nobu chuckled. She ran towards Nobu and jump on him. He wrapped his arms around her as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed his cheek before looking over at the counter her eyes sparkled with pure delight when she saw all the sweets.

She turned over to me with wide eyes before speaking, "PAPA PAPA CAN WE HAVE SWEETS??" I giggled before nodding my head she quickly got out of Nobu's arms before quickly grabbing the sweet she wanted and running to eat alit at the table, stuffing her face in the process. "Next time don't buy so many Nobu. Emiko and I won't be able to eat all of these by ourselves" he pouted before nodding his head. I giggled and kissed his cheek before beginning to eat some of the sweets with Emiko as Nobu watched us with a small smile on his face.

'I love our little family' I couldn't help but think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes