Chapter 18 Bangkok, Thailand

Start from the beginning

Inside the aircraft, the managers led up the stairs to the first-class cabins. At the end of the stairs, a royal purple curtain covered the first-class cabin's entrance with a purple rope. They followed their management up the stairs. An elegant flight attendant was greeting them with warmth, friendliness, and high professionalism. Showing them where their seats are on their passes, each one of them got their baggage overhead compartment.

 Showing them where their seats are on their passes, each one of them got their baggage overhead compartment

 The flight attendants were at least a bit mature, no more giggling around or flirty glances at them. Bangtan could be themselves on this flight. Jimin is again busy taking vlogs for the ARMY.

"Hi ARMY we're on our way to Thailand in Bangkok. Can't wait to meet Thai ARMY..."Jimin smiles adorably into the camera frame.

Namjoon was walking around Jimin who is taking a video of the cabin. The other boys are placing all their hand luggage on top of their own personal, overhead compartments.

" Chim Chim why don't you settle first ... then be so annoying...you holding up the line " Namjoon look at him

Jimin pouts" Er ...sorry, Hyung ..." He looked around for his seat. The seats are 1-2-1. The interior was elegant beige and purple. Yoongi had a single seat in the aisle, next to him on the double middle row seats are Jhope seated next to Namjoon. Behind him at the door right at the back in the single-seat, Sejin, next to Sejin on the double seats are two senior security staff and across the other lone seat Sungdeuk.

Taehuyng and Jimin are sharing a double seat in front of the front row. On a lone chair in front of him next to Taehuyng is Jungkook, across the aisle next to Jimin, Jin chose the solo seat.

The rest of the management was right in front, so the boys were closely surrounded by bodyguards and their manager and bodyguards.

The anticipation was heavy in the air.

When they all settled in, the group was treated with a cold Don Perignon glass and a hot towel to refresh themselves before taking off. The flight also had a set menu they could order. Taehuyng placed all his orders so that the attendant can just bring them when they're are ready.

He loves the appetizer—skewers of yakitori and scallops.