𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄!

೫ೃೀ༺

── omg me updating again? unheardof !!! this is for Jatriciaa for all theirunwavering support! hope you enjoy ~ ──  

of !!! this is for Jatriciaa for all their
unwavering support! hope you enjoy ~ ──  

೫ೃೀ༺

❝ i've been crushed in a landslide
drowned in a riptide
i've never felt quite like this ❞
𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐱 | 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝

೫ೃೀ༺

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒. 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒. 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆. 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍.

"Just close your eyes. Everything will be okay, you do trust me, right, Thalia?" 

"Ah!" Thalia exclaimed in horror, eyelids flying open as she realized she was enveloped in darkness, hands clutching at her chest, feeling her heart thumping against her bones. No, it couldn't be, the voice she'd heard....no, just no. "V-Violet?" Thalia called out softly and in that moment, she was five years old and lying in a hospital bed again. In that moment, her voice wavered the way it did whenever Violet gave her that look of pity and sorrow that would cause Thalia's fragile heart to shatter because she just knew something went wrong. Gone was the facade of the fearless heroine she'd put up for everyone around her, she came undone right then and there ── eyes welling with tears as she pulled her knees close to her chest, curled up in a small ball as she looked around timidly. 

"Of course...you can't be here, you're fucking dead," Thalia drawled out flatly, sighing to herself as she staggered to her feet. "Unless...I'm dead too," Thalia thought aloud as she lumbered across the muddy ground, dragging her bruised and battered body towards the daunting, gleaming light that shone through a crack in the cave, "then that would make a lot more sense." 

"Ready or not, here I come!"

"This just gets creepier and creepier," Thalia whispered to herself, the sound of her own voice reverberating off the ends of the cave she was in. She couldn't even see the ends, she felt like she was trapped in an endless abyss, the only sound audible other than her own voice being the eerie whisper that sent chills down her spine. "It sounds so much like you..." Thalia murmured as she trailed off, kicking a small pebble as she continued to make her way towards her source of light. 

The sound of what seemed to be Violet's voice rang in her head as Thalia felt a sharp pang in her temple as she recalled the hide-and-seek games the two once played in Australia. Their biological parents had owned a small farm out in Perth and the farmhouse made the perfect place for a four-year-old Thalia to be relentlessly chased around by her eleven-year-old sister. Life had been...blissful back then, perfect, idle ── such a shame that things had come down to this.