𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄!

೫ೃೀ༺

❝ i've been sleepwalkingtoo close to the firebut it's the only place that i can hold you tight ❞𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐜𝐚𝐦

too close to the fire
but it's the only place
that i can hold you tight ❞
𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐜𝐚𝐦

೫ೃೀ༺

a/n: we're introducing a new
character in this chapter!
meet romeo, who you guys can
imagine as rob raco because
why not :) him and ella are so
cute and since ella's violet,
i figured why not let rob be romeo!

a/n: we're introducing a new character in this chapter! meet romeo, who you guys can imagine as rob raco because why not :) him and ella are so cute and since ella's violet, i figured why not let rob be romeo!

here's a picture of rob & ella
if you guys don't know who
they are! they're such cuties <3

೫ೃೀ༺

𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐄. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 smoke is what filled Thalia's nostrils as the sleep-deprived eighteen-year-old tossed and turned helplessly on her bed, slamming her face into her pillow in annoyance when she failed to lull herself to sleep. Even with the quiet hums of Vancouver Sleep Clinic playing in the background, Thalia still found herself gasping for air as though the smoke that had clogged her lungs at age five had never left.

She remembered what it felt like, to have glass shards piercing through her pale skin and be surrounded by a pool of blood. She could barely remember that day, her mind had blocked most of it out but she remembered the earth-rattling scream Violet let out when she saw their parents' bodies. She remembered hanging onto Violet for dear life, her then twelve-year-old sister cradling the wailing five-year-old in her arms. 

Ever since that day, it always felt like there was something stuck in her throat. 

After she was dropped off by her house and wishing Karolina and Leslie a good night, Thalia had slipped through the front door, making sure to lock it behind her as she crept towards Elias' room, seeing the tell-tale streaks of blue light from the small crack under the door as she pushed the door open quietly, flinching slightly when the worn out hinges creaked slightly.