𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓!

೫ೃೀ༺ 

೫ೃೀ༺ 

── omg me updating relatively quickly? absolutely
shocking! anyway you alr know the drill; this is for the baes
Dekuthenerdz and saggyballslolz !!! shitpad won't let me tag
you so js feel the love i have for you radiating !!!! the support
for a book i rarely update is unreal, yall have my heart x ──

೫ೃೀ༺ 

❝ trying to keep our feelings secretly covered,
you touch me and it's almost like we knew
that there would be history ❞
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐲 | 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐯 𝐟𝐭. 𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬

೫ೃೀ༺ 

"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 with all this stuff, Kar...I'm sorry you had to come early to help me set up everything," Thalia murmured apologetically as she and Karolina helped to decorate the room that was meant for parents to see the performing arts. Though she was acing the sciences, Thalia had always had a soft spot for the arts, particularly drawing and music, growing closer to the teachers as she submitted pieces every now and then for them to give her feedback on, being unable to join any clubs with her obligation to look after her brother.

"No problem, Tal...I'm your best friend, of course I'll help you with all this stuff. Besides, it's an excuse for us to hang out...and for me to look at your works," Karolina replied kindly as Thalia laughed, helping Karolina to hang up some of the works the teacher had asked Thalia to help them with. "Are you playing today?" Karolina asked softly, looking at the acoustic guitar as well as the piano, two of the many instruments on the other side of the room as Thalia turned, shaking her head adamantly.

The pair had taken down the partition between the music and art rooms as per the teachers' request to combine the arts exhibits, the teachers entrusting Thalia with this responsibility as Karolina had volunteered to assist her best friend. Thalia tiptoed to hang up a few portraits other students had painted as Karolina admired the instruments and artwork the pair had spent all morning setting up neatly for the open house.

"I was asked...but no, I offered to look after the booth instead," Thalia answered hastily as Karolina felt slightly disappointed for it had been so long since Thalia had played guitar or piano for Karolina despite learning both when she was younger. Karolina always liked it when Thalia sang, it was the only thing that seemed to make Thalia happy but she stopped as soon as Violet disappeared. Violet was the only reason she'd continued after Elizabeth's death so now that Violet too was gone, Thalia felt no reason to continue playing, sticking to art instead to find a way to preserve memories permanently.

"I wish you still played," Karolina commented quietly as Thalia shrugged, brushing off Karolina's words as she helped to set up the remaining statues and pottery pieces while Karolina positioned the guitar carefully as the two girls smiled at the room it had taken them just under an hour to get ready for the open house that day.