Chapter 41《Can't resist him...》

Start from the beginning

I reached the hospital room. I put her on the bed and covered her with blanket. She had not eaten dinner yet. Well it is just 7pm now. When she will wake up I will feed her.

She woke up after 2 hours. I was sitting on the couch and going through some files . She opened her eyes and kept staring me for 10 minutes. I noticed her from corner of my eyes.

I said mockingly,"Will you stop staring at me like this? You are embarrassing me Mrs.Scott."

She haven't expected me to notice her.
She quickly turned her gaze away and said hesitantly, "I-I wasn't staring you."

I closed the file and moved towards her bed , she didn't let her eyes meet mine. I kissed her forehead, "Are you hungry? Wanna eat something?"

She replied, "Yes but I will not eat that shitty soup. I want to eat noodles."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Rossie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Rossie , don't behave like a child . You health is not good and you want to eat Chinese food. No, this can't happen . Either you have the soup or stay in his hospital for more days."

I stared him angrily.

There was silence for two minutes.
Then be broke the silence ," Okay fine, but first you have to eat the soup after that I will let you eat noodles."

It was not the best deal but even better than having that soup alone .

I smiled and agreed.
I really wanted to eat something normal . This soup make me feel like an old aged person who doesn't have her teeth left.

Then he called his bodyguard na ordered him to bring noodles for me.
I interrupted him," order for yourself as well. "
He nodded.

I don't know why I am behaving this way. I want to be angry at him but he didn't let me. I feel losing control from myself. He is occupying every bit of me and I am losing every bit of myself in him slowly.
And this is so frustrating for me.
If he would carry on caring for me like this then I would never be able to take my revenge .
Why is he so nice?

After sometime her returned the room with food .
He first fed me soup from his hands ofcourse.
Which I ate unwillingly.
Then he gave me a plate full noodles.
I smiled like a child and put the plate in my lap.

He was taking the fork from me so that he could feed me but I stopped him and said," I will eat myself. "
He then quietly sat on the chair near my bed and kept staring at me.
But I was busy in eating noodles after so long. It tasted too good.

I looked at him , he was still staring me with a strange smile on his face. A smile of relaxation and satisfaction. Like he feels satisfied by seeing me .
Why is he like this?

I offered him to eat but he denied.
And then again started staring me.

Then I said," Why are you not eating?"
He said,"I will eat it later ."
I said, " Don't you like to eat with me?"
He replied," No ,it's not like that . It is just that I haven't seen you enjoying food for a long time . So I want to watch you while having food."
I smiled and carried on eating my food.

Is he for real or this is just his acting skills? It feels like he is deeply in love with me but I don't want to believe this.
I don't want to fall for him. He should not care for me this much..
I should be cold towards him. I should not let him own me like this.