~ Who do you spend Thanksgiving with? ~

You held a thanksgiving events at your house. Everyone was bustling about it, so you wanted to make it perfect for everyone. You had a few countries help you with decorating the house, making enough food, y'all also set up the backyard and upstairs too. 

You took the turkey out of the oven when America came into the kitchen.

"Hey, [Y/N], make sure the turkey isn't undercooked."

"Wait.. huh?"

He let out a sigh. "I'll take care of it," he too, the turkey from your hands, which kinda made you relived since the turkey was heavy.

"Thanks, Ame."

"No need to thank me."

You left America to handle the turkey, and went outside on the patio, seeing  North Korea finishing up whatever he was doing. He honestly didn't want to be here in the first place, but he was only here because he had a soft spot for you. Not that he would let anyone know that, including you.

"North!"

He turned around and saw you, a slight smile creeped up on his face. "Hey, [Y/N]."

You walked up to him, looking at the decorations on the patio and the extra tables for the other countries that he set up. 

"Wow, I don't think I saw anyone come out here other than you. You did this all yourself?" You put a hand on his shoulder, but he swatted it off, making you jerk your hand back.

"Yea, I didn't want any help." 

"Oh, well you must be tired from this I assume,"you looked him up and down. "And sweaty."

"[Y/N]!!"

"Oh, I think Mexico called me, catch you later North." You head inside and see Mexico standing by the door.

"¿Dijiste cuándo comenzará el evento?" Mexico asked. (Did you say when the event will start?)

"¿No porque?" (no, why?)

"Porque hay algunos países esperando fuera de la puerta." (Because there's a few countries waiting outside the door.)

"Wait, what?" You motioned Mexico to move away from the door, and opened it to see Ukraine, Canada, Australia, and Ireland. 

"Um, guys, the event doesn't start yet..."

"Wait, what?" Canada blurted out.

"Um, yeah, I guess I didn't say when it'll start, but it starts at 6:00"

Groans were heard from the group and you felt embarrassed right then and there.

"I'm really sorry about that, guys, I should've said what time and-"

"No no, your fine." Ukraine assured you. "We'll go tell everyone else."

"Oh, thank you that saves a lot of time for me," you being closing the door, peaking your head out. "Bye, see y'all at 6." You closed the door and looked at Mexico who was still standing there.

"Lo tengo cuidado, no te preocupes." You reassured him. (I got it taken care of, don't worry.)

"Bien." He walked off to do something else. (Alright)

You looked around at the house, taking in the view. Honestly, it looked so ready. Everything was in place and it looked great. The patio looked amazing and the upstairs looked great too. 

Wait the food. You forgot about the food.

You ran into the kitchen and bumped into America, hitting your head and knocking his glasses on the floor.