Who do you spend Halloween with?

I know I'm late with this, but have a late Halloween special. 

______________________

You where hanging out in your room, on your phone, reading whatever cured your boredom. It was very quiet in the house, but you didn't mind. You looked at the date and it read, 10/31/20. You flopped on your bed, letting out a huge groan. 

Of course it was Halloween, of course. 

You didn't have a costume, but you wanted to go trick-or-treating so bad. You heard you phone go off, so you swiped up, and saw a message from the group chat- wait group chat? Since when did you join  a group chat. There were other people in the chat that you didn't recognize; maybe you didn't meet them at the get together event last time. You sent a message.

Anonymous👀

What is this? Why am I here?

Also what's up with my name like what?

 Candad🇨🇦

Hi welcome to the group chat.

Anonymous👀

Uh, thanks??

OilAddict

Yo, [Y/N], what's good?

Anonymous👀

I'm mad rn

Bagguacid has joined the chat

Bagguacid🥖

Who was it? Do you need me to throw hands??

Also what is my name

Bagguacid🥖 changed their name to France 🇫🇷 

Anonymous👀

No, it's just that I found out that's today's Halloween and

 I don't have a costume.

And i felt like trick or treatin too

OilAddict

Bro mood. You can chill with me and Canada if you want

We aren't really doing anything for Halloween.

Anonymous 👀

I'll keep that in mind

You muted the chat and turned off your phone. You really wanted to go trick or treating this year, but I guess Halloween had other plans, huh? You sat up and got out of bed, and went on with your day as if it was any other day... Except your in a new place or world where personified countries is a thing- You didn't dwell on it. When you were leaving the house, you felt your phone go off. You took it out and saw a notification pop up from your close friend.

"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to dress up for Halloween with me? I got us matching costumes and everything."

With excitement replacing the bummy feeling, you replied back, saying that you wouldn't mind. You were really happy, now that you could go trick or treating with your friend instead of spending it inside doing nothing.

Who do you go trick or treating with?

_____________________

♈️ Aries: France 🇫🇷 

♉️ Taurus: Italy 🇮🇹 

♊️ Gemini: Third Reich (You and TR were walking around and scaring people, though you had to keep him in check)

♋️ Cancer: Belarus 🇧🇾 

♌️ Leo: Russia 🇷🇺 

♍️ Virgo: Ussr

♎️ Libra: Germany 🇩🇪 (He wanted to get some work done, but you insisted that he go with you instead and he agreed)

♏️ Scorpio: Puerto Rico 🇵🇷 (He would take a few pieces of candy of out your candy bag when you weren't looking, then he would try not to laugh as you were wondering why you didn't have that much candy)

♐️ Sagittarius: Estonia 🇪🇪 

♑️ Capricorn: Mexico 🇲🇽 

♒️ Aquarius: Poland 🇵🇱  

♓️ Pisces: Imperial Japan 🇯🇵  (it's just Japan, but she dressed up as Imperial Japan just to get reactions from everyone. You went in a costume she bought you, though you lowkey wanted to do matching costumes like she said.p, but you didn't complain.) 

Y'all can choose what y'all dressed up as for Halloween

____________________

This was supposed to come out yesterday, but I got distracted and forgot to save, so I lost all my progress. Anyways, have this late Halloween special!