He Mad Now

Classic P.O.V.

I teleport into Dusttale, Where I know Dust hangs out sometimes for free exp. I. Am. FUCKING. MAD. So they think they can just you with us, messing with poor Blue until he breaks?!? This is the final straw. I storm through Snowdin, my eye glowing the whole time. When I reach Dust's house, I instinctively kick the floor open.

 "YOU!"

 Dust P.O.V.

I stand in my living, tossing a knife and feeling horrible. I'm supposed to feel better. Why do I feel worse? He must hate me now, If he didn't already. I want to apologize for everything I did. 

Stupid, stupid, idiot. Why would you ever do that?

I hear Papyrus's voice telling me to apologize. I know I should. I'm about to open a portal when-

 "YOU!"

 Classic bursts in, looking pissed. I still have seeing his face, but now is not the time for that. A razor-sharp bone whizzes by my head, piercing a hole in my wall. I teleport in front of Classic and pin him against the wall, knife in hand.

 "What to you want?" I grumble.

 "You know what I want, you psychotic bastard!" He teleported away and Simmons a Gaster blaster.

 I am not in the mood for this. "Look, I would love to stay and chat, but-"

 "Oh, you're staying."

 A series of bones comes at me from behind, and one hits me in the arm.

"So you want a fight?!?" I shout, getting my weapons ready.

 -20 minutes later-

 "Da fuck happened to you?!?" Fell exclaims when I walk in.

 I look down. I have blood splattered all over me, and an open wound in both my arm and my leg. I beat Classic, but didn't come out unscathed.

Killer walks in, eye sockets wide.

"I dunno, where were you when Classic ambushed me?!?" I'm pretty ticked off.

 "Classic did that?" Horror is now standing next to Killer.

 "He was fuckin' mad too." I growl, holding my arm.

"Shit. Are he and Blue, like, dating or something?" Fell asks.

"I don't think so." Cross chimes in.

 "Whatever. I'm gonna go change." I head down the hall to my room.

Classic P.O.V.

I have bandages on my skull and side, and I am royally pissed.

"I can't believe I let him get away!"

 "Hey, we'll get them next time." Dream tries to comfort me.

"That was too reckless. We need a plan, who knows what they might do now." Ink is frustrated.

"It's okay. I'll see if I can find someone to help us." Ink gives me a little nod, and I leave.

Error P.O.V.

I was hanging out in the anti-void when Classic approached me. I catch him in my strings without turning around.

"wHAt d0 YoU wANt?" I ask. Classic only speaks to me when he's really desperate.

"Your help."

"0H?" I turn around. "W!tH wHaT?"

"Breaking into Nightmare's mansion."

I, like Classic, have tried not to pick sides in the ongoing battle over the aus. "AnD wHat W!ll I g3t !n reTuRN?"

"Blue's safety."

My strings tighten around his soul, lifting him off the ground. He is one of the few sanses who knows about me Blueberry's friendship. "wHAt d!D Y0u dO t0 H!m?!?"

Classic struggles to breathe, the strings tightening around him. "N-Not me..."

He holds up his phone and I step closer. On the screen is a photo of a badly beaten Blue, with a caption saying it was from the bad sanses. Bitches...

 "f!Ne." I drop Classic.

"So you'll help?" He obviously wasn't expecting me to agree.

"WHat3veR." I follow him out a portal.

Ink P.O.V.

Classic returns.

 "Did you find someone?" I ask. Dream looks at him eagerly.

"You could say I pulled some strings."

 A slight snicker escapes from behind him and out steps... Error?!?

"Error?!?" Dream exclaims, just as surprised as me.

 "tH3 0ne aND OnlY."

I turn to Classic. "What is he doing here?!?"

 He shrugs. "You said you wanted  help."

I sigh. "I guess this works."

"n0W Do yOU gUyS haVE OF a PlaN s0 fAr?"