A New Day (Curse Warning)

Blue P.O.V.

I get up extra early today to make breakfast, a delicious meal of pancakes, eggs, and yogurt. I was really tired last night from washing all the dishes, but I refused to let that bring me down! A new day, a new start, as I always say! I hear someone walk in just as I'm making the plates and wonder who could be up so early.

 "Oh! Good morning!" I say in my cheeriest without looking away from the food.

 "Huh? Uh, hi I guess. That smells good, you know." I recognize Killer's voice.

Turning around to greet him, I hand him a plate. 

"Here! Try some!"

 He seems a little surprised. 

"Thanks?"

 He proceeds to sit down and eat.

I sit down next to him with my food. "How is it?"

 " Wow! This is really good! "He said in awe. I always do my best work early in the morning.

" Gee, thanks! " We both chow down.

<fifteen minutes later>

Dust P.O.V.

I walk into the kitchen, rubbing my eyes. I went to investigate the delicious smells. When I got there, I was shocked to see Blue and Killer chatting up a storm.

"Oh! Hey Dust!" Blue said cheerfully.

Killer have me a little wave, his mouth full of food.

For some reason, seeing him and Blue there talking, I felt mind of... Jealous? No way! Why would I be jealous? They're just talking, anyway! I quickly push the thought out of my head and grab a plate, making sure to sit next to Blue.

 "We's wrong? Why so glum?" Blue says adorably. Dangit! He is not adorable! What is up with my brain today?

Anyway, him and Killer look at me curiously.

"It's nothing! Just a little tired!" I say, slapping on a fake smile.

"Well, okay... Have some of the eggs! They are to die for!" Blue says excitedly.

Killer nods enthusiastically. I don't know what I was afraid of. Suddenly, Nightmare walks in. I'm still a bit pissed at him from the other day, but I don't let it show.

"Morning Berry. "

I scowl silently when he calls him that, but I think Killer notices because he gives me a weird look.

"Morning, Nightmare!" He says in reply.

"Awfully chipper today, Aren't you? "

 "M-hm!" Blue says, finishing off his plate.

 Horror, Cross, and Fell walk in to see what all the noise was coming from. After seeing us, Horror and Cross both sit down, Fell following after and rolling his eyes.

 "What's wrong?" Blue asks Fell innocently.

Here we go, I think.

 "Nothin'. Da fuck is wrong with you?" Fell snarles.

 Blue looks confused. "N-Nothing, I was just wondering-"

"Then mind your own Goddamn buisness!" He stomps out, mumbling something under his breath just loud enough for us to hear. "Piece a' shit."

Blue looks at me.

"Dust? What does that mean?" He asks.

Ironically, the only thing I could think was, fuck.