1

Ezra's P.O.V.

"Stop it.......leave me alone......"

"Pathetic street rat!"

"Waste of space!!"

"Stop it.....STOP IT!!!" I jerked awake sweat dripping down my face. I panted heavily putting a hand on my chest. I looked around. I was still in the Ghost next to my snoring Lasat roomate. I groaned and put a hand on my head. The nightmares were getting worse. Should I tell Kanen? No that's crazy he'd just say I have to trust the Force or something stupid like that. No I'd just...keep it to myself.

"Keep it together Ezra. You don't want them thinking you've gone nuts!" I muttered to myself. I looked over at Zeb who was still snoring loud enough to wake the dead. Huh. Wonder what it takes to wake that Lasat?

I hopped down from my bunk landing lightly so not to wake Zeb and walked out of the cabin. I needed some time to myself.

------------------------------------

I sat in the cockpit resting my chin on my clasped hands. Why now? I hadn't had these nightmares for.....for months! Why did they suddenly start back up?

...........................................wait........

I knew why. Tseebo. The incident with the Inquistor.

"Tseebo knows Bridger's fate!!"

I sighed. Now I kind of wish that I listened to Sabine and asked Tseebo about my parents. But at the same time....I didn't want to know. I didn't want to hear that they suffered at the Empire's hands. I'd had enough.

"You're up early."

I swung round to see Hera leaning against the doorframe. I sighed.

"Couldn't sleep."

Hera raised a brow "Oh? Was there a reason?"

I shrugged. Hera sighed and sat down in the pilot's seat.

"You are too much like Kanan for your own good"

I didn't reply instead stared out the window at my home planet. Lothal. We'd stopped to refuel and resupply before going back out. In the distance I could see my tower. I needed to go back there sometime. Bbut right now there....there were just too many memories floating around. I turned around as the door opened to reveal a yawning Kanen.

" *yawn* Hey Hera. Morning Ezra."

"Morning Master." I smiled and Hera waved from the cockpit. Kanen sat next to me stretching.

"So how come you two are up so early?"

I shrugged. Kanen looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"I normally have to drag you out of bed. Something on your mind?"

"Just...memories is all. I'm fine really."

Kanen looked at me concerned but he knew better than to ask me when I was like this. Besides we had bigger problems at the moment. We'd heard that the Empire were transporting a high value prisoner to a secure lockup on Coruscant. The reason we were interested in this target was because she was a Jedi. Or rather she was claimed to be. We were all a little suspicious after what had happened with Master Undili. But Kanen was certain this one was legit. Just in case though we were taking precautions.

"So we're not breaking into a prison this time?"

" Too risky. Instead we're going to break into the convoy that's carrying the prisoner after we scramble their communications."

"Aw that's no fun though" Sabine groaned. Kanen chuckled.

"Sorry to disapoint. Anyway we sneak on ,grab the prisoner and get out. Easy as taking food from a Loth-rat."

I chuckled "So when are we hitting the place?"

Kanen grinned "Right now"