'" I know stuff beyond that Nini, I read books and more I'm not naive on that stuff theories base, but I'm not familiar to the feelings attached to it, thanks now I know nini I promise also to myself if if I will have sex it will be to the person I love" lisa said looking into jennie s eyes

" So are calm now?' jennie asked she don't want to see it again

" Yes I am calm. Her wear this I don't want others to see you in that state" lisa take off her shirt which is yellow she wear Sando and sports bra so it ok to her.

" Nini your beautiful, and I like you Nini" lisa said helping her to dress.

" She like me I know, and I dont want to assume things" Jennie thoughts then jisoo shout to them.

" LISAAAAA, mandu you get cold, enough of that play" jisoo shout makes everyone look to them and joohyun is jealous for jennie wearing Lisa's shirt.

" Lets go I don't want to see unnie turn into dragon" lisa said then jennie.

" Unniiiie lisa. Calls you dragooonnn" jennie run makes lisa.

" Yaaah Nini, unnieeeee it's not aaahhhhh Nini I!' lisa shout and run to jennie which little ahead to her.

" What?" Jisoo asked when jennie is near.

" Lisa she cal~ gsgdjjfkfnf nj man" Jennie didn't continue it cause lisa block her mouth with her hands.

" Hahhaa Nini is being silly unnie don't mind her" then lisa lift her again and they run leaving jisoo behind.

" That kid calling me dragon again tssk" jisoo said and shake her head to them.

Lisa bring jennie, where her bag is, she gave her towel and hoodie to keep her warm. Jinhyuk and there team excuse there selves first and say there thanks, they still have duties, to secure there safety. Jongyeon team is other table chatting and eating they can't drink now for duties too, they stay but keep distance.

And also this take jisoo opportunity to talk to chaeyoung, and she approach her.

" Chipmunk can we talk?" Jisoo said smiling then chaeyoung excuse herself to jieun, jieun nod then jisoo search to her lover they make eye contact and seulgi smile and nod and she continue her conversation with joohyun about business

" Congratulations jisoo," chipmunk talked first, she knew it already, she observant person. Then she gesture jisoo don't talk.

" I already knew it from the beginning, its just my stubborn heart don't want to accept it. Honestly I'm happy for you, seulgi is a friend and that woman is so kind and it's annoying" chaeyoung laugh bitterly.

" friends?" Jisoo said chaeyoung gladly take it.

" Of course jisoo, your someone to keep for, for a long time, and besides if seulgi hurt you, I'm just near to beat her" chaeyoung joke but she knows seulgi won't ever do it.

" Nahh get in line, lisa will be second cause I'll be the one who will beat her first" jisoo said and act like pacquiao, they are laughing on there silliness.

" Can I get a hugged jisoo," chaeyoung asked and jisoo hugged her, then chaeyoung broke it in so tight hug then.

" How about a kiss jisoo"