Now, though, as I sat on my bed filing through the articles about Logan and I, along with the comments, I realized that maybe Devon wasn't as stupid as he looked (I'll regret saying that later, I can guarantee it) and that perhaps he was on to something.

Girls are almost as crazy as guys are, and I belong to this gender. What have we become?!

"Knock knock." came a wonderful voice from the door, the voice I had been waiting to hear all day. Logan was there, with his short hair combed nicely and a slight shadow on his jaw. He looked so young all the time, most people forgot that he was a full grown... guy. It sounded weird to say man, mostly because that term didn't come to mind when I thought about him.

"You, sir, have been avoiding me all day." I playfully furrowed an eyebrow, pulling up the other. He grinned at me, before sauntering over and stretching out across my bed on his stomach.

"Not avoiding, I just had a ton of interviews, all about my glitter-covered girlfriend that the media and my parents are raving about. My mom wants to meet you." he mumbled, running a hand down my t-shirt clad back. I shivered a little bit, you know the kind you get when someone else touches something sensitive like your neck.

I had always thought that it was just another thing that we humans do, get an odd sensation when another creature is touching a vulnerable spot.

But this shiver was also the good kind, the kind that I got when I felt the need to attack Logan with kisses.

"Meet me? I just saw her a couple weeks ago at dinner." I leaned back, my eyes fluttering shut as his fingers drew delicate patterns along my spine.

"As my girlfriend." I could hear from the tone of his voice that he thought it was ridiculous.

"Mhhm." I practically moaned as he continued with his hands. We had never really talked about... oh here we go, the blush is already filling up my face... sex. Can you tell I'm a bit of a prude? Well, I am.

But this was not the time to start fooling around, mostly because my family was all in the house, and even I'm not at dumb.

He hummed low in his throat, pulling me away from my computer screen. The sky outside my window was at that just-after-sunset stage, though I doubt Logan or myself had even taken it into consideration.

I curled into his side, feeling the soft fabric of his shirt under my fingertips. It was a white V-neck, and I really loved him in it. I mean, something about dark-haired boys in light clothing is just beyond appealing.

He continued running his hard up and down my back, pulling me impossibly closer.

It may have been my imagination, but it really did feel like little electric currents were skimming over my skin, spiking my blood with energy.

"Are you mad at me about telling everybody?" I whispered finally, closing my eyes and hoping that he would be honest. I knew this made his life a little bit more difficult, but I kind of liked not having a secret from my family. Especially such a big, wonderful secret.

He didn't speak for a minute, the only indication that he had heard me was the pausing of his hand.

"I new when you said it that it had been an accident. Devon showing up on us and telling him and all that stuff had made you stressed out. Besides, now I get to tell everyone about you." he murmured, and I glanced up through my lashes at his Adams apple. Those things are sexy, too.

"Who are you going to tell, your brother?" I snorted, teasing him. He didn't really have many other friends other than Devon, and I think he kept it that way on purpose. Even in high school, as the big-shot actor, he had kept a low profile. It made his personal life a lot less dramatic.