20 Questions with a Twist

Alright, I do have an announcement. I will be going to the beach for the next week, and there will be questionable Internet access on this trip, so I don't know if I'll be able to update for a couple days. Thank you so much though for the comments and the votes, they mean so much:)

I now know Devon's whole bedtime schedule. As creepy as it is to say it, I listened to him walk around for a whole hour last night. Now, before you go saying how much of a stalker I am, let me just say that I couldn't help it.

They got home a whole two hours after Logan dropped me off (poor Dev) and my body was on fire. I couldn't sit still.

It's like when you get electrocuted, your whole body is running on a high of energy that just won't calm down. Me getting electrocuted is a story for another time.

I literally tried laying down in bed and closing my eyes. I thought about all kinds of sheep, from the really ugly poofy ones in places like Ireland to the cute little lambs on Old McDonal's farm. I thought about red sheep, blue sheep, one sheep, two sheep. How far did it get me?

Well, let's just say I started wondering about sheep. Like, do they cold when their wool is sheared? Do they have hooves? How do the little lambs feed if the moms stomach is covered in wool? And why the hell can't I draw a sheep properly? Every time I try drawing one I end up just drawing a cloud shaped thing, with four little legs poking out.

Do you know the shit I've gone through because I can't draw a damn sheep properly? They all laughed then, but one day, my cloud with four legs will rule the world.

But things were getting really boring, just thinking about farm animals for minutes on end, and I was starting to think about getting out of bed and doing something more interesting, like attempting to draw a sheep again, and I knew that was bad. How would I stay awake tomorrow if I didn't sleep tonight? Unless I started making out with Logan the second I saw him to get that electric feel going through my veins again, I would be snoring away on our first date.

And usually, people say 'Hi' when they first see one another, not a huge kiss that would probably be considered rude to do in public. Wouldn't want to embarrass him or anything.

So there I was, forcing myself to stay in bed and bored out of my mind, when all the sudden everybody came barging through the front door downstairs, and I could hear it because I was focusing really hard. Devon had ran straight up the stairs into his room, which was right down the hall from mine.

And thus, I knew about how he got into the shower, and brushed his teeth, and played Just Dance for about a half an hour, and then crashed on the bed.

Somehow, during that whole routine, my energy high dissipated and I dropped off into the world of sleep.

The next morning was just horrible. Do you remember elementary school, and how excited you would get on the first day? So excited that you would get up at god-awful hours of the morning and dance around. Yeah, try first date excitement.

Was it even a date? He had said breakfast, and I suppose that depending on how we chose to look at it, today could be considered a date.

I got up at 8:00 in the morning, (you all know how horrible I am in the mornings) and it was really the worst feeling in the world knowing that I had no one but myself to blame, and therefor no one to take my anger out on. Had Devon walked in at that very moment, he probably wouldn't have left with all four limbs.

It didn't take nearly as long to pick out my outfit as many movies suggested it would. I had no intention of calling my friends and squealing like schoolgirls, and there were no nervous butterflies rampaging around in my stomach. That's what I love about this whole relationship with Logan. Since I've known him for so long, I really don't feel too uncomfortable around him.