HER TRUTH (M)

Beginne am Anfang

" Sure lili" joohyun offer her hand to lisa which lisa gladly held, they are walking on shore, but joohyun take other route since she know where is jisoo and seulgi is.

"How are you joojoo?" Lisa asked

" I'm fine lili little tired but I can manage" joohyun shared, then they sit on the dock since there feet bring them there.

" I'm tired also joojoo, this persons in me, I don't even know who I am" lisa shared for the first time, make joohyun furrowed her brow.

" Who is lisa for you joohyun? For me lisa is me but there's always but I can't figure who is me in my brain joohyun" lisa said then she sighed.

" Its been awhile since calls me in my name not the pet name" joohyun thought.

" Just don't get tired lili, were her for you, your not alone in your battle" joohyun assured her.

" I know joojoo, deep in me they are all real like it's me right," lisa sighed

" I don't want to be burden joohyun, to everyone even to my unnie I cause her so much , she don't deserve shouldering through my whole life, what if I'm getting worst then i" lisa didn't finish her word cause joohyun kiss her.

Force and in need, she need to send lisa a message, she can't take what lisa saying, she don't want them hear Lisa's getting negative in whole thing.

" Do you get what I need you to understand? Your not a burden I need you, we needed you your tired then get a rest don't quit cause we're not quitting, be strong lisa." Joohyun hugged lisa and she sob, lisa hugged her back same energy.

" Joohyun, I like you a lot, but I'm not well and I dont want to put you in this situation but deep inside I know I like  you a lot" lisa shared her feelings.

" She like me I know, but I don't know what kind of like, but whatever it's like she have for me then I'll be contented" joohyun thought and broke the hugged she want to look on Lisa's eyes that makes her calm and love.

" I'll stay lisa as much as you want me to stay I stay, but even if you push me away I will stay cause lisa I know, want me to stay" joohyun said.

" Thank you so much joohyun, for everything" lisa said and they stay on dock hugging and feel each other's heartbeat.

THE HUTTTTTTT

" Arrghh" seulgi wake up with throbbing head , eyes still closed, adjusting to The sunlight peaking on there window, then a flashback of of events hit her before she passed out.

Seulgi emediately look at the lady sleeping on her side, she scan her face, she lightly touch it, memorizing each lines.

" Jisoo, don't give up, I need you my love" seulgi thought unknowingly a tear escape on her eyes thinking of jisoo leaving her, makes her die on instant.

Jisoo open her eyes not liking what she sees seulgi in tears, her hand is in jisoos face.

" Seul" jisoo whisper her voice is full of worries.

" Don't leave me sooyaa please, just don't leave me, I'll find you best doctor just don't give up love please," seulgi is crying mess she will be dying if jisoo don't want to fight.