Morning Practice with Milkman And Sun child

"Young Master its time to wake up." a servant of the fuji household knocked on the shoji doors and came in to open the other shoji door so the morning light would come in. When she turned around, She felt like She was blessed.

a young man in his teens woke up, body enveloped in the morning light making some type of glow, his hair was a bit messy and his eyes where yet to open. all in all he looked ethereal. thatsthemcforya

bet this is the reason the servant likes the job. suddenly i want to be that servant

"Thank you, Shinobu." he smiled at the maid, the latter returning it with a lil tint of pink in her cheeks.

"Young master doesn't need to thank me, i am only doing my job." the maid bowed her head.

"But i want to." kagaya insisted.

"Then Young may do as he wishes, also the others are already in the dining room." she informed.

"ah then ill hurry up now."

after a breakfast with the nine protectors that was assigned by Kagaya's father and kagaya's cousin who was their to visit you, the breakfast was quite peaceful for kagaya except for the glaring contest between his body guards and cousin that he remained oblivious to.

Today, Sanemi was in charge of escorting you to school in a luxurious car, he won the rock paper & scissors. The ride was very peaceful to you.

He dropped kagaya infront of the entrance of the school. It was 7:30 so their only a few students in the area.

"Thank you, Sanemi. You may go back now, be safe." Kagaya thanked him with a smile.

"It was no problem at all, Young Master, Have a nice day and don't hesitate to call one of us when someone messes with you." to others sanemi would be violent but to kagaya, he was not.

kagaya only shook his head and smiled and told him goodbye, with that sanemi left."

"Kagaya-kun!" someone called kagaya, he turned to the source of the voice and saw sugawara.

kagaya waved at him and greeted him once he was closer to him.

"Good Morning koushi" suga blushed, what a simp, he still cant get used to kagaya calling him by his first name without being flustered.

"You are usually not this early, is there something going on?" kagaya questioned his friend.

"ahh.. well you see.." suga began to tell him about tanaka's behavior yesterday and his plan to help the first year.

"ah. i see. How kind for Ryu-kun to do that, what a reliable senior." kagaya smiled happily.

somewhere a certeain bald headed senpai sneezed.

"ACHOO"

"woah! I feel like someone's praising me!" he roared

"ALRIGHT LET'S START!" he yelled with energy

"OSU!"

"I would do that too." suga pouted.

"of course you would, koushi." kagaya smiled amusingly, wondering whats going on with him.

"lets just go."

"haha."

"SUGA-SAN? WHAT R U DOING HERE!?" tanaka began to panic

"Because you were obviously acting weird Yesterday. Even though you're late almost every day' you asked for the keys." suga pointed at him

"Crap..! Ah.. Eh..!" tanaka fumbled over his words, not knowing what to say."