"Before I start, Corpse... Are you comfortable with me doing this? I know I seem, like, dead-set on doing this--but I'll stop if you want."

          She paused, awaiting his response. What if he left?

          Corpse_Husband: it's fine. go for it.

          Given his consent, she clicked on the top song titled E-Girls Are Ruining My Life!.

          A dark beat met her ears as her brows rose. Not even three seconds into the song, a deep voice boomed through the speakers of her laptop, making her jump in her seat.

          "Choke me like you hate me, but you love me. Lowkey wanna date me when you fuck me-"

          Rory paused the song, turning to her screen with widened eyes and reddened cheeks. "Holy shit." Was all she could mutter.

          The viewers went feral, laughing at her reaction. She didn't respond to any of them, only keeping an eye out for the comment of one single person.

          "I still can't get over your voice, Corpse." She admitted, albeit slightly embarrassed.

          She brushed a stray strand of red hair behind her ear, suddenly wishing she had never even read the comment that suggested this idea in the first place. She couldn't even imagine how humiliated Corpse must be in comparison to her.

          Corpse_Husband: i still can't get over yours either princess

          All notion of life left Rory's body at that moment, her soul practically ascending to the heavens as her eyes read the very comment Corpse had fought himself with posting. Seeing her reaction, he knew he made the right decision. If her cheeks weren't red before, they certainly were now.

          "Shut the fuck up, or I'll kiss you." She blurted, wanting to smack her hand over her mouth and never remove it.

          Her tense figure slowly allowed her fingers to grip her chopsticks once more, knuckles practically turning white as she raised some ramen to her mouth. The moment she chomped down, another comment grabbed her attention.

          Corpse_Husband: is that a promise?

          While her viewers were calling Corpse a simp left and right, she choked once more, having to push her head out of frame to recover some of what little pride she had left.

          "God tests me every day." She mumbles just loud enough for the livestream to hear, pushing her empty cup of noodles aside. "Do you enjoy seeing me almost die?"

          user4: actually yes

          "Hmph." She pouted. "Well, at least it's good content, I guess."        

──

●︎○︎

○︎●︎

○︎●︎

Liked by pokimanelol, itsmarziapie, Corpse_Husband, and 506,235 othersroary: i will not simp i will not simp i will not simp i will not simp i will n-

roary: i will not simp i will not simp i will not simp i will not simp i will n-

View all 12,304 comments

user1: SIMPPPPPPP

user2: we all know this is about corpse right...
     ↳︎ user3: yes ma'am
     ↳︎ user4: please it's SO obvious

pewdiepie: SPEEDRUN!!!!!!!!!!
     ↳︎ roary: leave me alone old man
     ↳︎ pewdiepie: the DISRESPECT!!!!!!!

user5: felix has no room to talk when he literally simps for marzia 25/8 but okay BOOMER
     ↳︎ pewdiepie: b-booMER?????

user6: more like i** will not simp... bc MISS THING YOU ARE STUNNING

valkyrae: can you not be this attractive for once please??? save some for the rest of us
     ↳︎ roary: literally do NOT boost my ego. i'll be unstoppable.
     ↳︎ valkyrae: that's the POINT.

user7: PLEASE RAIL ME

Corpse_Husband:   ;)
    ↳︎ roary: SWOON
     ↳︎ user8: now THIS is a ship i can get behind
          ↳︎ user9: PERIODDDDDDDD

roary: uh lol what

──