𝘈𝘙𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘛, 𝘚𝘜𝘎𝘈𝘙 𝘛𝘐𝘛𝘚 ?

"Pain, do you have a girlfriend?" (y/n) asked, looking over at said male. Her eyes sparkled as she admired his side profile.

"Why do you feel you can talk to me so informally?"

"That's not the answer I was looking for, hun. I need to know if I'd get killed for sleeping with you. That's all."

The two were currently making their way towards the akatsuki hideout and (y/n) couldn't keep her eyes off of him. He was mesmerizing, but seemed so dead inside. Major turn off, but major turn on because it was him <3.

"If we had kids-"

"We have arrived," he interrupted as the pair came to a halt in front of a breathtaking waterfall. Pain parted the water with ease before raising a boulder that also stood in their way. Once inside (y/n) looked around to see a rather bare area. The hideout seemed to be empty. Now was her time.

"As i was saying, do you think our kids would have the rinnegan or the byakugan or both? I think- hey are you even listening to me?" she questioned, bringing a hand up to wave in front of the male. His eyebrow twitched as he kept his eyes trained forward. Following his gaze, (y/n)'s eyes fell upon 9 other figures all dressed in the same cloak. They all stared at the stranger. Some were shocked, some were holding back laughs, and some looked pissed or disinterested. Pain finally cleared his throat before speaking, "this is (y/n) hyuga, she is our newest member. Show her around and for the time being she will be assigned to different teams depending on the mission." he finished with a sigh before walking off. Everyone else bagan to disperse, leaving behind a confused (y/n).

"Waiiiittt! Pain honey, I want a cloak too!" she yelled as she chased after pain who was beginning to regret his decision to recruit her. "Ask konan, but first..." he turned around swiftly causing the girl to almost bump into him, "you'll need this." he passed her the forehead protector she had disposed of before she left konoha. Before she could ask any questions, pain had already vanished down the dark hallway leaving (y/n) to search for konan on her own.

 Before she could ask any questions, pain had already vanished down the dark hallway leaving (y/n) to search for konan on her own

Walking into what looked like a lounge, (y/n) instantly felt all eyes on her. Ignoring the stares she cleared her throat before asking which of the nine people in that room were konan. She was pleasantly surprised to see the girl who sat criss cross at the coffee table folding cranes was the mystery member.

"What do you need?" she asked softly, as (y/n) approached her. (y/n) couldn't help, but smile at the gentleness in her tone. "Leader told me to ask you for a cloak. My (f/c) cloak isn't as cool as you guys'." she nodded in understanding before slipping past you to exit the room.

"So... are you going to introduce yourselves or what?" (y/n) finally asked, rolling her eyes.

"Itachi uchiha," said a member with long black hair, his sharingan was activated for some reason which caused his eyes to literally glow. His most noticeable feature was the stress marks on his face, but nonetheless (y/n) thought he was extremely attractive. She liked him. After all he was THE itachi uchiha.

"Kisame hoshigaki," said a member who held a striking resemblance to that of a shark.... Odd.

"Sasori," said a child with wild red hair. It piqued her curiosity that a child was there, so she asked his age and choked when he responded with "35" he was definitely NOT a child.

"I'm deidara. Do you like art?"

"I love art."

"You're already my soulmate."

Everyone else introduced themselves, but (y/n) didn't really pay much attention as she didn't find them interesting. Plopping down between deidara and hidan she found herself talking about the concept of art and admiring the tongues the teenager had on his hands. They were creative. She even suggested giving them names at one point, but found the idea idiotic as they were hands and not actual people.

"(y/n)?" a soft voice spoke, pulling the girl from her conversation with her newfound best friend. "Here is your cloak."

"Thank you very much-- konan has anyone ever told you that you're absolutely beautiful?"

"Do you flirt with everyone you come in contact with, kid?" kakuzu asked in annoyance. Konan blushed lightly and muttered a small thank you to (y/n) before returning to her origami. (y/n) shrugged her cloak off and instantly clapped back. "no because i don't remember ever flirting with you, rat." (y/n) hadn't noticed, but she was rather exposed to the people in the room at the moment. She currently wore a fishnet shirt with a bikini top to cover her tatas along with a black skirt that reached mid thigh. Her right thigh and left ankle were bandaged due to injuries from a mission a few days ago, but still managed to not look too tacky. This was typically her normal outfit for missions except the bikini top was replaced with a bandeau in whatever color she felt that day.

"Now you're giving us a strip tease?!?" Sasori shouted, his cheeks reddening. At this point everyone was blushing even sharkboy in the corner!

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I wasn't expecting to take my cloak off around total strangers. Besides this is my outfit for missions..." she whined as she threw the oversized cloak on. She didn't bother zipping it up. She had a nice rack. Why not flaunt it?

"Hey, what's your story anyway. Like why are you here?" deidara queried as the kunoichi took a seat in her previous spot. She shrugged, "mass genocide. I kinda destroyed the hidden leaf and the people in it. Nothing special to be honest."

Everyone stared.

a/n: I CROPPED THE BANNERS (see above) SO BADLY BC I DIDNT WANNA PAY FOR THE FONT ON PICSART AND IT LOOKS SO BAD

a/n: I CROPPED THE BANNERS (see above) SO BADLY BC I DIDNT WANNA PAY FOR THE FONT ON PICSART AND IT LOOKS SO BAD . #broken.

UPDATE: i fixed the banners <3