𝘠/𝘕 𝘏𝘠𝘜𝘎𝘈 𝘖𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘊𝘌𝘕𝘌 !

"What do i do now?" (y/n) thought out loud as she looked down at a now destroyed konoha. The village she had once called home had been crushed by one of their own residents. The now rogue ninja looked over the area, admiring her work watching as the people she called her "neighbors" writhed in pain on the ground beneath her. Begging for mercy. trying to flee. A chuckle escaped her lips as she closed her eyes and inhaled.

"I am a god!" she announced as her eyes shot open, exposing one byakugan and one rinnegan.

Slashing a line through her hidden leaf headband was almost therapeutic to (y/n). She was cutting all ties with that damned village after what felt like an eternity. Throwing down the accessory, she turned to finally exit the village and raise hell elsewhere. Her (f/c) cloak flapping in the wind as she quickly put on a white medical eyepatch to cover her ringed eye. She didn't want to draw too much attention to herself. She had just annihilated an entire village after all. Before she could get too far from the entrance, (y/n) felt a strong presence coming after her. She swiftly turned around only to come face to face with her father, hiashi.

"What have you done, (y/n)?" he shouted, his eyebrows were furrowed and he was frowning just as he always did. The sight made her blood boil. Taking a step forward she was in the man's face within milliseconds; her one eye boring into his.

"I've realized who and what I am. I am a god, father. Not some trump card for the leaf to use against the other great nations. I am so much better than that and in order to test and prove my abilities... I gave konoha the end it deserved." she spoke, her voice laced with venom.

Hiashi scoffed upon hearing his eldest daughter's speech. "What a foolish choice of words. What do you mean you're a god? You're (y/n) hyuga, the successor of the hyuga clan-"

"I don't want to hear it, old man. You'd never understand what i'm talking about. You're literally branding people for not being in the main family. You're literally scum." she spat, her byakugan activating. Before hiashi could put up a defense she had hit the elder in his chest, immediately disrupting his chakra flow. He fell to the ground with a thud and his breathing became labored.

"I would have killed you, but hinata and hanabi shouldn't have to lose 2 family members today."

And with that, she turned on her heel and disappeared into the forest.

a/n : i swear this will be a crackfic. its just serious rn for y/n's backstory 🙄!!