Chapter 33: Resurrection

Start from the beginning

Fugisaku was still in motion. He looked at Levi, upon hearing his name. Levi noticed and realized something.

"Oh right, you haven't met him yet. He is a good man who took me in after the Great War incident. When he did, he taught me so many things and so our relationships improves day by day. I know you will like him once you meet." Levi said.

"Yeah I also heard about him.........." Fugisaku still had his serious expression.

"Levi, I know that you will definitely get your brother back. I know that for sure but there's something I would like to discuss with you." Fugisaku continued.

Levi noticed the seriousness in the room and kept silent as Fugisaku began to speak.

"Do not go after them. Do not let revenge consume you fully."

"Why not? After all, what they did to you and Vladi clan. But most of all, they killed my Akari. This time, I promise you, I will not hold back!" Levi gritted his teeth in anger.

"Though you are the one to rightfully make your decision, I want you to think first. Going after revenge will solve nothing but just spread it more and lose everyone you love. I know this because I've been there."

Levi looked down for a minute, trying to think about it.

"It's ok to stop right there Levi. You may do anything to get your brother back, but if you go after them for revenge, let me tell you, there's nothing on the other side. It's empty, waiting to be filled with your regrets." Fugisaku stared at him intensely.

Levi then stared at him back and was thinking about his decision deeply. After seeing Levi in deep thought, Fugisaku understands that he is atleast doing something for him.

"I can't promise you that, father. If I do not stop Muzan and Rias, then they will not stop at any moment to go after everyone who I am with, even innocent peoples." Levi said.

"Levi, it's up to you to make decisions. I done my job to express my views. But think before you take decisions."

Suddenly Levi's body started to fade into thin air slowly. Fugisaku noticed it and smirked. Levi was confused but showed his worried expression.

"Relax, don't worry

"Relax, don't worry. You will be fine. I am afraid it's time, Levi." Fugisaku said.

"What's happening to me?" Levi asked.

"You are going back to the real world." Fugisaku smiled.

Levi never saw his father smile and was caught surprised when he did so.

"Atlast we got to meet, I'm happy of that. Now you have to go and carry on my legacy, son. You done enough to make me proud, Levi." Fugisaku said.

"Tell mom and Akari that I am doing fine! I been able to take care of myself and I'm eating just fine. I also cooks the eggs just the way mom taught me. And I'm not alone here, I have Mr Smith with me! Tell them not to worry!" Levi screamed.