Pilot

Before reading!
This story may contain sexual jokes, teasing, and possible TW !!
If you're uncomfortable with reading that please reconsider reading this story, I'd hate to cause any of you to feel upset :(. Hope you enjoy<3
Best read in: Georgia font.
——————————————————————————
My mom walks in tossing some magazines on my desk as quickly as she can without me noticing. Too bad mom. Guess what? I did. You're not slick.

"Mooom" i said stretching out my sentence.

"Y/n don't start" she said coming back to my door opening it back up.

"You always set these house and apartment magazines on my desk as if I'm going to move out" i say taking off my headset.

"Y/n this has been an on going arguement since you've turned 18. It's been 2 years!" She chuckled.

"Too bad my mom is kicking me out" i said trying to make her feel bad.

"I'm not kicking you out, you basically provide for the family and I just want you to focus on your future y/n" she said folding her arms at me.

"What do you mean I provide?" I asked her folding my arms back at her in return.

"Y/n" she said glancing at me, "you had bought groceries for past few months and payed rent twice in a row. Stop it. I have already told you" she said.

"Mom I can do what I want with MY money" i said turning in my gaming chair.

"Yeah y/n but IM the mom" she said

"It's so weird that you want me to move out whilst every parent is attached to their kids and DOESNT want them to move out" i said getting up walking to the living room.

She follows me continuing our conversation.

"It's funny how your brother wants to move out the day he turns 18 while I have another kid that won't stop buying stuff for us" she said standing in the living room while I sat on the couch.

"I thought you said I couldn't move out until my grades go up! Can't wait till I'm 18 and I'm out of here" I heard my brother yell from the kitchen he was eating some cereal.

"Ivan you're not making this any better for me, twenty-five to say you're staying here" i said yelling back at him.

"Mom I'm staying here till i'm forty" Ivan suddenly said slurping his milk in his bowl.

"Y/n you can't bribe your fifteen year old brother to age in this house" she said crossing her arms.

"I didn't bribe him what do you mean" I said obviously lying.

"You also need to stop giving him money" she said glancing at Ivan.

Ivan came to also sit beside me on the couch. He laid back and kicked his feet up on the sofa.

"Ivan you're still grounded go to your room" mom said pointing in his rooms direction.

"What did he do" i said as Ivan pouted and walked towards his room.

"Remember that $80 you gave him for 'his games'? He spent it on a paintball gun" she said making a face at me.

"What's wrong with that" I said clicking through channels changing the subject completely.