Nervous?

Clay was driving and sapnap eventually woke up.
Nick turned on some music until then i fell asleep and he turned it off.

I was half asleep but have awake if that makes sense. I was aware around me but I kept still. I felt that we stopped at a gas station and clay and nick were talking. They assumed I was asleep.

"Dude you know how george feels about Pluto?" nick said to clay.

"I'm surprised" clay then said.

"Why?" Asked nick.

"Cause george doesnt like to show feelings, it took a while for him to even say he loved us. Remember?" He asked nick.

"True" nick paused, "but he didn't say he necessarily loved her. He said that he liked her" he corrected clay.

"Do you think that she feels the same way?" Asked clay.

"Uhm" nick paused, I could feel him looking back at me and then back at clay, "george said they flirt here and there but I guess this meet up will let us know"

"Hopefully this works out well, I don't want anyone getting hurt this trip" clay then said starting up the car again.

I was so confused and nervous.
Now that I know that george is slowly feeling a type away with me how do I speak to him? Do I feel the same way? Do I? Or were nick and clay just trolling?

A few hours later and it was 1am. I was awake on my phone. We finally arrived. I got out and nick and clay helped me grab my things. Clay led the way to the Airbnb and showed me my room.

"We gave you the room with the biggest bathroom, unless you want the one with the bigger room and small bathroom instead?" Clay asked me.

"Nah it's fine, I'll take the big bathroom one" I responded.

He then walked in my room and set my stuff down.
Nick flopped on the couch in the living room. I walked towards the window and looked outside.

"He'll be here in about an hour" clay chuckled.

"Hmm?" I responded looking back seeing him sitting on my bed watching me.

"George you goof" he said, "he'll be here" he then got up and left.

I chuckled.

I then grabbed my phone and texted my mom.

I arrived at the Airbnb mom, love you

Good honey! Love you more!

I set my phone down and laid flat on my back on the bed. I closed my eyes and next thing u know I'm asleep.

I heard giggles around me. I immediately got up. And there he was. George. Sitting on the end of the bed smiling hugely at me. His smile was so perfect.

Nick and clay were at my doorway watching.

"Pluto!" George said.

I went in for a hug.

He hugged me back.

My sleepy voice spoke, "hey george" I smiled.

George looked back at nick and clay.
"You guys can go now, this isn't a reality tv show" he shooed them away. 

I giggled.

Nick and clay left.

George looked back at me.
"How was your ride here?" He asked me.

I sat up. "It was good" I told him, "I got this funny pic of nick"

"Oh nick now?" He asked me.

"What?" I chuckled.

"You call him nick?" he asked me.

"I mean yeah, seems a bit odd calling him his gamertag in real life. No?" I looked at him.

"I mean" george looked back, "I guess"

"How was your flight?" I asked him.

"It was good" he said, "I just couldn't wait to see you. I mean- you guys"

I chuckled, "don't worry I was excited to see you too. I mean- you guys." I mocked him on the last sentence.

"You're annoying" he chuckled.

"Oh yeah?" I asked him.

I grabbed a pillow and threatened to hit him with it.

He laughed and grabbed one too.

"It's on" he said.

I started to hit him and he hit me. It went back and forth until I surrendered. I was too tired.

"FINE" i yelled laughed curling up myself.
"You win" I told him.

"EZ" he responded.

I laid back on my bed.

"I'm tired" I said.

He laid next to me but not close at all.

"Goodnight" I closed my eyes.

"Night" I heard him say. He started to get up until I grabbed his arm.

"You can stay if you wanna" I asked him with my eyes still closed.

He didn't respond but laid back down.

I scooted closer. I laid my head close to his chest, but not directly on top of it. I could hear his heartbeat going fast. I could tell he was nervous.

"Am I making you nervous?" I asked him.

"What? No" he said trying not to seem fazed.

I smirked.

I got up and sat on his stomach.

"How 'bout now?" I asked him.

He didn't respond but his face got red immediately.

I then leaned in closer to his face, "now?" I lowered my voice.

He didn't respond again but looked at my lips.
I laughed and rolled back over.

"I'm just playing with you idiot, no need to get all nervy" I said laying back in my old position.

George chuckled, "yeah just playing"

I fell asleep.

881 words