Chapter 3- sarah's pov

When Emily and I got to them mall she went straight in the direction of Hollister. I don't really understand why girls and guys always go so crazy over Hollister, but being the great friend I am I followed Emily into the store. After walking in circles around the store for what seemed like hours, Emily decided on a pair of super light blue cut offs and a cropped tank top. I decided to head into H&M. About 25 minutes later I walked out with a pair of dark blue shorts and pastel pink, floral cropped tank top. Emily then expressed the interest of a new swimming suit from Target. We hopped in the car and off we went.

Once inside Target, Emily almost ran over to the swimwear section. I guess she knew exactly what she wanted. Emily checked out and we went in our way back home. I dropped Emily off and went back home.

When I was home I went up to my room, put on a pair of shorts and a tank top then went on a run.

Later that evening, once I was home, I got ready for bed and just laid there thinking about how much fun the party was gonna be. Then I drifted off to sleep.
----------------------------------------------
< Hey Guys! So today I had a day off school because of snow. Yesss!! Anyway Pax South looked like so much fun and I really hope I get to go to Pax East. I love you guys! xoxo- ky:)>